Paris - March 7, 2013:
Journey to Hell the 3D Third Person Shooter developed by indie studio DogBox is now available on the App Store.
Prepare yourself for incredible graphics, impressive content and a unique “real-time render” sound engine, developed by AudioGaming.
Journey to Hell pays tribute to the genre of big guns, angry, super-powerful heroes, and blood-thirsty demons, and is accompanied by a soundtrack especially composed for the game by the heavy metal band, The Slaughters.
Availability: iPhone 4S, 5, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad Mini and soon on Android
Price: $3.99 / 3,59€
iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id572841607
Click below to watch the trailer
In a decadent world, daemons of all kinds wander the Earth, hungry for man-flesh. Luckily the human race has some protection: Holy Shield, a secret organization that for thousands of years has fought against devils in order to preserve the balance between good and evil.
But one day, during a routine mission, two daemon hunters encounter the vilest daemon ever faced by Holy Shield. As a consequence, they are instructed to find the source of his Evil, and wipe out all of his slaves before tackling the daemon himself. Thus begins a violent, crazy journey of epic proportions!
Play as Gabriel or Rachel as you disembowel, behead and dismember daemons as varied as they are terrifying! When the carnage is over, the hellish creature will surely beat a hasty return to the grave.
Load your Holy Revolvers and Blessed Guns – the hunt is on!
Click on the screen to get more screenshots :
- An epic adventure through 10 levels. Play levels anew
in Survival and Hunt modes!
- Play as Gabriel or Rachel, two Holy Shield members, and discover their
- Almost 30 different upgradeable weapons, including flamethrowers, machine
guns, and Blessed Revolvers.
- High -quality 3D environments and full third-person view.
- More than 15 enemies, and up to 40 entities on-screen at the same time.
- Two types of gameplay: TPS in Story mode, FPS in Hunt mode and with the gyroscop.
- Immerse yourself in an original, 80’s-style soundtrack composed by