Ridgewood, NJ, February 11, 2011– Kalypso Media USA, Inc. is pleased to announce the new "Get Evil" Giveaway, in which the company is giving away a great selection of prizes sure to lighten even the darkest heart of a sinister Dungeon Lord. Kalypso is celebrating the launch of their latest strategy game, Dungeons ¸ by giving away some fantastic prizes, including an Alienware-themed accessory pack containing a gaming mouse, custom keyboard and 21.5” HD monitor, along with a stunning ATI 5450 HD video card and VIP passes to the recently announced“The Atticus Black‘Young&Restless Tour’ Presented by Dungeons” heavy metal music tour.
• 1st Prize– (One winner) An awesome Alienware prize pack valued at more than $500, which includes an Alienware-branded headset, custom keyboard and mouse, and a 21.5” HD LCD monitor!
• 2nd Prize– (One winner) Two VIP passes to multi-city heavy metal“The Atticus Black‘Young&Restless Tour’ Presented by Dungeons” music event
• 3rd Prize– (One Winner) A screaming ATI HD5450 1GB video card, plus a set of Kalypso-themed pint glasses showcasing art from Dungeons and The First Templar.
• 4th Prize– (Five winners) A cool set of Kalypso game-themed pint glasses featuring Dungeons and The First Templar
• 5th Prize– (Five winners) A limited-edition Xbox 360“The First Templar” console skin to decorate your system with amazing imagery from the upcoming cooperative action-RPG
For more information, and to enter the giveaway, please visit–
Dungeons follows the misadventures of the foremost of all Dungeon Lords, who spends his time luring heroes into his labyrinthine creations with the promise of treasure and a good fight -- only to be trapped by his ingenious devices.
In Dungeons , our protagonist falls victim to a devious plot hatched by his vile, nasty and thoroughly vicious ex-girlfriend and finds himself at the bottom of the underworld hierarchy and the top of the dungeon pile. In his world, that is about as bad as it can get. Our lord must have his revenge, and make his way back down the dungeon levels to his rightful place -- but first he must deal with his new bosses, the three despicable Dungeon Lords who stand in his way.At his disposal are his dim-witted goblin minions who dig tunnels and build rooms to lay out his lair and trap ever stronger and braver heroes who dare to enter, not forgetting to plot his revenge against his ex-girlfriend and his new bosses who think it’s great fun to bombard him with useless tasks. It goes without saying that a malicious and sneaky creature such as our Dungeon Lord has more than a few tricks up his sleeve. Revenge will be sweet indeed.
About The Kalypso Media Group
Founded in 2006 in Germany by industry veterans Simon Hellwig and Stefan Marcinek, Kalypso Media is a global, independent developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment software that employs nearly 100 video game industry experts world-wide.
Along with Headquarters in Worms, Germany, the company has offices in the United Kingdom and the United States. Kalypso Media also enjoys very strong global digital distribution through its Kalypso Media Digital Ltd. subsidiary, and owns three development studios– Realmforge Studios GmbH, Gaming Minds Studios GmbH and Noumena Studios GmbH -- and works with multiple leading independent developers.
Kalypso Media recently released the critically acclaimed best-seller Tropico 3 for Xbox 360 and PC, DarkStar One– Broken Alliance for Xbox 360, Disciples III: Renaissance, Patrician IV: Conquest by Trade and Dungeons for Windows PC. Upcoming titles include The First Templar, Tropico 4 and Jagged Alliance: Back in Action. Further information about Kalypso Media is available at
# # #
For media enquiries, please contact:
Head of PR, Kalypso Media USA
ph. 503 342.8067