KALYPSO MEDIA ANNOUNCES THE UPCOMING RELEASE OF CRAZY MACHINES 2
GO CRAZY WITH A NEW DIMENSION OF FUN!
Worms / Bracknell, 29th May 2009
Kalypso Media have today announced that the much anticipated sequel to the award-winning PC title Crazy Machines is coming this summer! The new game engine offers a whole new experience with hundreds of levels to complete, free-style game play, incredible physics and 3D graphics.
The game will ship into retail locations throughout the UK in June.
Trailer: Click here
Please do not link to this url directly, download mirrors would be appreciated.
Crazy Machines II features include:
• New parts to tinker with, and new puzzles to solve!
• Travel the world with the professor to exotic locations including the Caribbean, Alaska and China.
• Multiple solutions to every puzzle!
• Free-style mode– create, destroy, and publish your own crazy machines!
• Upload and download player laboratories and rate the best of the best online!
• All-age appeal– the whole family can enjoy this title.
• Exciting bonus levels.
• Pristine 3D graphics.
• Electrifying sound effects.
Crazy Machines 2 will be released on 19th June 2009 for a recommended retail price of£19.99.
About Kalypso Media
Specialising in the publishing of interactive media– primarily computer games - Kalypso Media was founded in summer 2006 by industry veterans Simon Hellwig and Stefan Marcinek. A year later, the sister company Kalypso Media UK Ltd. was opened in England and is now led by Andrew Johnson and Charlie Barrett, two experienced members of the Kalypso Media Group management team.
For further Information contact
Ruth Fraser/Keiron Fraser/ Martyn Abbott
Chaloner Associates Ltd
Tel +44 (0) 1954 270599 +44 (0) 1954 270598
Mob +44 (0) 771 517 1788