LEICESTER, UK – March 6, 2013 – Kalypso Media Digital Ltd., an acclaimed video game publisher, announced today that Dollar Dash is now available in North America on Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft for 800 Microsoft Points and Windows® PC for $9.99.
Watch the launch trailer here and witness the mayhem first hand.
Dollar Dash is a chaotic free-for-all multiplayer game that enables up to four players to battle it out as cartoon thieves who must make use of extravagant weapons to grab bags of cash and deposit them in a getaway vehicle before it disappears. Developed by Candygun Games, it offers 18 multiplayer maps, countless weapons, deep player customization, and comedic tactics for players to achieve victory.
• Gather, Dash and Fight: Be the fastest, smartest, and craziest multiplayer battle thief
• Overwhelming Content: 18 maps, over 20 weapons and a number of power-ups to discover
• Single player: Defeat skilled AI opponents to prepare for Online PvP
• Multiplayer: Four-player Drop-in & Jump-out multiplayer for instant online action
• Three intense game modes: Venture through different versus modes, from Dollar Dash where the fastest win to Hit’n’Run, where the toughest rule the field
• Shop: Spend in-game cash on weapon upgrades, character customization, perks and more
• Unlock: Collect badges, unlock many crazy Achievements, and compete on global Leaderboard
Dollar Dash is rated EVERYONE 10+ Cartoon Violence & Use of Tobacco. For more information about the ESRB visit www.esrb.org.
Windows, Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox LIVE are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
# # #
ABOUT THE KALYPSO MEDIA GROUP
Founded in 2006 in Germany by industry veterans Simon Hellwig and Stefan Marcinek, Kalypso Media is a global, independent developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment software with 120 employees world-wide.
Along with Headquarters in Worms, Germany, the company has offices in the United Kingdom and the United States. Kalypso Media also enjoys very strong global digital distribution through its Kalypso Media Digital Ltd. office and owns three development studios – Realmforge Studios GmbH, Gaming Minds Studios GmbH and Noumena Studios GmbH – and works with multiple leading independent developers.
Kalypso Media‘s titles include the critically acclaimed Omerta – City of Gangsters, Port Royale 3, Tropico 4, Sins of a Solar Empire, and Dungeons. Upcoming multi-platform titles include DARK and The Dark Eye - Demonicon along with Legends of Pegasus for PC. Further information about Kalypso Media is available at http://www.kalypsomedia.com.
ABOUT CANDYGUN GAMES
Candygun Games is an independent developer of innovative downloadable games for consoles and PC. The company was founded by a core team of senior industry professionals in 2009 and has released its first game Dead Block for Xbox LIVE Arcade and PlayStation®Network in 2011. More information about Candygun Games is available at www.candygungames.com.