Phoenix, Arizona -- Kayo Games today announced the launch of PlayDetective: Heartbreakers, their new detective adventure game, which is now available for PC download.
PlayDetective: Heartbreakers puts you in the gumshoes of a private investigator as he investigates a series of infidelity cases. Conduct surveillance using a range of tools and gadgets, collect and analyze evidence, and solve mind-bending puzzles. Anything to make sure you get your man... or woman.
A wayward husband who can’t seem to stay out of the clubs in the seedier parts of town? A girlfriend who seems to be getting a little too close to her boss at work? Or just a concerned wife who needs a little reassurance that her partner only has eyes for her? It’s all in a day’s work for this detective.
Whether you take a direct approach and interview your suspects and gauge their responses on your lie detector, or just while away the hours playing some classic games at your local casino while your phone taps do your work for you, it’s down to you.
You can download a trial version of Kayo Games’ PlayDetective: Heartbreakers absolutely free from http://www.playdetective.com/links/demo_windows.php ,
So what are you waiting for?
• Investigate 15 unique cases, each packed with more locations, games and intrigue than the last.
• Eavesdrop using phone tapping devices or use your trusty camera and zoom lens to catch your suspects in the act.
• Recover deleted text messages and piece them together to form evidence for or against your suspect.
• Conduct polygraph (lie detector) tests during interviews to unearth the truth.
• Play a selection of classic sub-games to earn cash which will aid you in your investigations.
• Buy and sell investigation gadgets– the tools of your trade.
• Confront suspects during the tense moment when you catch them in the act with their lovers.
For more information and to try PlayDetective: Heartbreakers for yourself visit http://www.playdetective.com .
About Kayo Games
Kayo Games is an independent game development company which is dedicated to creating cross-platform games that are entertaining, while challenging the player’s problem-solving skills.
Tom Kayo, Executive Producer
NOTE TO EDITORS, JOURNALISTS AND BLOGGERS: A free registration key for a review is available upon request. Contact Tom Kayo at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to request a registration key.