15th May 2009: Tripwire have today released the full Mod SDK for Killing Floor, for the creation of everything for the game from new custom maps all the way through to full total conversion mods. At the same time, we are rolling out fixes for the key issues highlighted by the huge number of players online on the opening day. These fixes are available now and all copies of the game will be automatically updated through Steam. The fixes include:
• Fixed the in game server browser to show all available servers
• Fixed the“Perks-enabled server” icon not showing up in the server browser
• Fixed some server browser filters not working right. Also added the ability to filter servers by“Perks enabled” and by“Difficulty”
• Added the ability to sort the server list by Difficulty
• Servers that cannot be reached because they are behind a firewall will now show up with a ping of 9999 in the server browser. This is the cause of most“connection failed” messages
• Fixed the“Stats Name/Password” popup box that was appearing when it didn’t need to
• Fixed a“Warning” box that was appearing but shouldn’t have been
• Added a message when setting up a listen server notifying the user what ports they must have open on their firewall to host the game.
• Shortened the default length of time the server waits before the map changes after the players win/lose a game
• Set proper defaults for Difficulty/Game Length. It was defaulting to Beginner/Short, changing this to Normal/Medium
• Fixed dead enemies disappearing instantly on a Listen Server for other players
• Fixed game not showing up in Gamespy
• White list– creating a white list of server mutators that can be used while still allowing perks.
Killing Floor is the new co-op survival-horror shooter from Tripwire Interactive, available now on Steam: www.steampowered.com.