LONDON (31 stMay, 2012) – Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, today announced the voice-over talent for KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] for the Nintendo 3DS™ system, including Leonard Nimoy (Master Xehanort), Haley Joel Osment (Sora), David Gallagher (Riku), Hayden Panettiere (Xion), Jesse McCartney (Roxas/Ventus) and Quinton Flynn (Axel/Lea).
· Leonard Nimoy – Best known for his role as Spock on Star Trek, Leonard Nimoy reprises his role as Master Xehanort, the main antagonist of the KINGDOM HEARTS series and archenemy of Sora and Riku.
· Haley Joel Osment – Known for his role in the critically acclaimed The Sixth Sense, Haley Joel Osment returns to play Sora, the main protagonist in the KINGDOM HEARTS franchise, working to complete the Mark of Mastery exam and become a true Keyblade Master.
· David Gallagher – Remembered for his work on 7 th Heaven, David Gallagher joins the cast again as Riku, struggling to become a true Keyblade Master alongside his best friend, Sora.
· Hayden Panettiere – Noted for her performance on Heroes, Hayden Panettiere returns to voice Xion, a 14th member of Organization XIII, an organization that stands against Sora and his friends.
· Jesse McCartney – Recording artist Jesse McCartney reprises his roles as the heroes, Roxas and Ventus.
· Quinton Flynn – Known best for his voice acting on Robot Chicken, Quinton Flynn returns as Axel / Lea, another member of Organization XIII.
About KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance]
In preparation for an impending threat, Sora and Riku enter the Sleeping Worlds to complete the Mark of Mastery exam. They will encounter new enemies and make new friends in worlds they have never set foot in, and if successful in their quest, they will become true Keyblade Masters. With brand-new gameplay features, worlds and creatures, KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] continues the tradition of engaging entertainment.
KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Official Homepage:
KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Official Facebook® Page: http://www.facebook.com/kingdomhearts
Follow KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] on Twitter®:
About the KINGDOM HEARTS series
KINGDOM HEARTS is a series of role-playing games created through the collaboration of Disney Interactive Studios and Square Enix. Since the first KINGDOM HEARTS was released in March 2002 for the PlayStation®2 system, the series has expanded with several additional entries, and has shipped over 17 million units worldwide.
About Disney Interactive Studios
Disney Interactive Studios, part of Disney Interactive Media Group, is the interactive entertainment affiliate of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS). Disney Interactive Studios self publishes and distributes a broad portfolio of multi-platform video games and interactive entertainment worldwide. The company also licenses properties and works directly with other interactive game publishers to bring products for all ages to market. Disney Interactive Studios is based in Glendale, California, and has internal development studios around the world. For more information, log on to http://www.disneyinteractivestudios.com.
About Square Enix Ltd.
Square Enix Ltd., a part of the Square Enix Europe business unit, develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content in Europe and other PAL territories as part of the Square Enix Group. Square Enix Ltd. also has a global network of leading development studios such as IO Interactive™, Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix Group boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY, which has sold over 100 million units worldwide, DRAGON QUEST® which has sold over 59 million units worldwide and TOMB RAIDER® which has sold over 35 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix Ltd. is a London-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix Ltd. can be found at http://www.square-enix.com/eu/en/.