MALMÖ, Sweden -- December 2, 2009 -- Illusion Labs today announced that their highly anticipated game for iPhone and iPod touch, Labyrinth 2, is now available from the App Store.
Labyrinth 2 features include:
- New game elements: Cannons, Bumpers, Multiple balls, Doors, Magnets, Fans, Re-sizers, Merry-Go-Rounds, Duplicators, Lasers and more.
- Create your own levels and share them instantly with your friends.
- Download and rate levels created by the community.
- 4 player multiplayer over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Compete against yourself with a ghost ball showing your best run.
- Awards for your achievements.
"We have carefully crafted Labyrinth 2 for the App Store, keeping the amazing physics and gameplay interaction from Labyrinth, while adding all the fun things we could think of to other parts of the game," said Carl Loodberg, CEO of Illusion Labs. "We know iPhone and iPod touch users are going to love playing the Labyrinth 2 App and we look forwardto their feedback."
The Labyrinth 2 App is available now for $4.99 from the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or at http://www.itunes.com/appstore.
See video trailer here http://trailer.labyrinth2.com