After last year’s $1M crowdfunding campaign, Larian
is unleashing its old-school single-player and co-op RPG on players
to get feedback and polish the final experience.
The Early Access game is available at two pricing tiers:
· Standard Edition: 39.99 EUR/USD – Gets you the Early Access game and the final game (this is the same price as the final version)
· Co-Op Deluxe Pack: 59.99 EUR/USD – Includes two (2) copies of Divinity: Original Sin for cooperative play, and a double pack of Divine Divinity + Beyond Divinity.
Divinity: Original Sin goes back to the values of memorable cRPGs: isometric, party based, turn based, gripping dialogues, choice and consequence, deep story, profound character and party development, a big interactive world filled with characters and items, free exploration... There is only one main goal, and how you get there is completely up to you. But everything is more fun with a friend and so is Original Sin: drop-in, drop-out multiplayer takes care of that, both online and locally.
· Become part of a reactive, living and open world. Explore diverse environments, find myriad of creatures and tons of desirable items.
· Experience gripping, party and turn-based combat. Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos.
· Play in co-op multiplayer and engage in co-op dialogues. Shape your relationships with your partner that will influence the game.
· Unravel, a deep and epic story, set in the early days of Rivellon. Taking place well before Divine Divinity and The Dragon Knight Saga, Divinity: Original Sin presents you with a familiar world in another era.
· Classless system let you shape your character any way you want. Endless item interaction and combination take things to another level of freedom.
· Create your own adventures and share them online. With Original Sin comes the powerful toolset used by the game's designers.
For more information visit http://www.divinityoriginalsin.com.
Larian Studios’ Divinity: Original Sin Now on Steam Early Access
Games Press is the leading online resource for games journalists. Used daily by magazines, newspapers, TV, radio, online media and retailers worldwide, it offers a vast, constantly updated archive of press releases and assets, and is the simplest and most cost-effective way for PR professionals to reach the widest possible audience. Registration for the site and the Games Press email digest is available, to the trade only, at www.gamespress.com.