A major update for Laser Room is available for iOS devices from 1 st Nov 2012.
Laser Room is an action game with platform-game controls. The Goal is to avoid laser beams as they pass through the room and score as high as possible.
It is essentially a platform game where the challenges come to you.
Version 2.0 is a huge update and the game has been revisited and dramatically refined in almost every way.
- Visuals have been completely overhauled.
- New 3d camera in menus and game.
- Collectable Energy orbs that Augment the score multiplier.
- Player mechanics have been refined to be more fluid and responsive.
- Collectables orbs augment score multiplier to reach Higher levels faster.
- Collision is more forgiving and the player can now sustain an extra hit.
- Elevator rised to new floors as difficulty increases.
- Added support for iPad
Pricing and Availability
Laser Room is $1.99 Version 2.0 is available from the 1 st of November 2012.
Pay once and play on all supported iOS devices.
- iPhone/iPod Touch(greater than 3GS/greater than 3G) and iPad.
- Requires iOS 4.0 or greater.
- Size 26MB
Download (right click and save link as): http://www.laserroomgame.com/Images/Laser%20Room%20v%202.0_960x640.mov
About the developer
Ari Levi is an independent game developer with over 8 years experience developing video game industry. Previously a designer and artist at Halfbrick and is currently base in Melbourne, Australia creating games using Unity3d.