ODESSA, Texas (May 7, 2013) - Vertigo Gaming is proud to announce “Cook, Serve, Delicious! Extra Crispy Edition” is now available as a brand new release for PC, Mac and Linux via www.vertigogaming.net, and is also available as a free patch for current owners of the game.
“Cook, Serve, Delicious!” is a hardcore restaurant sim, one of the few in its genre that gives players total control over where they want to take their restaurant’s future. You’ll start with a few thousand dollars and 20 foods to choose from for your menu, as well as a host of restaurant equipment and a virtual email account that connects you to the people of SherriSoda Tower. Nearly everything is unlocked from the start of the game for you to purchase; this is your restaurant, and you must figure out the best strategy to get your business packed with satisfied customers.
“Cook, Serve, Delicious! Extra Crispy Edition” tackles ten new foods for aspiring chefs to place on their menu, with a selection of both exotic and fan requested dishes ready to be sliced and diced. This all new round of culinary chaos requires even the most seasoned chef to refine their cooking methods as some foods demand the upmost perfection…or your customers will go home hungry and defeated.
With rave reviews from Touch Arcade (4.5/5- “a culinary tablet masterpiece”), JayIsGames.com (“[it will] captivate you for weeks on end”) and nominated for “Best Downloadable Game” for Giantbomb.com’s Downloadable Game of the Year 2012 award, “Cook, Serve, Delicious! Extra Crispy Edition” will be a tasty dish for anyone ready for a challenge!
Key features include:
· Ten new foods for this expansion pack including Lobster, Shish Kabob, Sushi, Bananas Foster, Stacked Enchiladas, a four-course Breakfast Menu, Fried Rice and more!
· Obtain new stars and remodels for your restaurant as you complete goals on your way to the five-star restaurant class.
· Participate in extra challenges including catering for office parties, being on the Iron Cook television show and joining a mysterious tournament.
· Log into your virtual SherriSoda Tower email account, where you can read the latest from SherriSoda employees, make bets with Crazy Dave, go on dates via the “Cook4Luv” relationship service, fund projects via “clicknstart” and obtain rare items for your restaurant, book VIP reservations, monitor the weather for the next day, and lots more.
· Buy new equipment upgrades for your restaurant, as well as buy and upgrade 20 different foods for your menu. Switch out foods from your menu as they become stale, create daily lunch specials and monitor your buzz with a detailed stats screen.
A Six Second trailer is available to download below and on YouTube: http://youtu.be/QuPYvSz0I-o
Press Kit w/Six Second Launch Trailer: http://www.vertigogaming.net/press/CSDCrispyMediaPack.zip
Steam Greenlight page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=100875859
A PC/Mac/Linux and iPad demo for “Cook, Serve, Delicious!” is available at www.vertigogaming.net.
Note to journalists/media coverage: The new expansion pack has foods that are not available to use/buy until a few hours into the game. If you would like a save file that skips ahead to the new content found in the Extra Crispy Edition, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Vertigo Gaming ( www.vertigogaming.net )
Vertigo Gaming (formerly Vertigo Games) has been fortunate enough to work with two excellent artists on the Oil Blue and “Cook, Serve, Delicious!”: Jonathan Geer (composer) and Sara Gross (artist). The Oil Blue garnered critical acclaim from jayisgames.com and IndieGames.com, as well as was featured in the book, “250 Indie Games You Must Play” by Mike Rose. The Oil Blue was also part of the X-Mas Indie Royale bundle in 2011. Over the last 10 years Vertigo Gaming has made more than a dozen freeware games and several small indie commercial games . “Cook, Serve, Delicious!” is the first game with many different platforms in mind.