Launches: US 14th december 2009
Genre: Retro Arcade Action
ESRB: Everyone (mild fantasy violence)
Publisher: Grendel Games
Developer: Grendel Games
Status: For immediate release
Price: 800 Wii Points
“Diatomic”, Grendel Games' original take on retro arcade action games will be available through the WiiWare service in the US from the 14th of December in 2009. A European release will be announced soon.
“Diatomic" is a hectic arcade action title that focuses on making choices between defensive or offensive play. The player controls a diatomic protagonist equipped with a deadly tail that can be used as a whip or curled around its body as a shield. Defend your petri dish and destroy the invading diatoms. Collect the mystic“spinergy” power ups and engage in the all-devastating spinball move to obliterate your enemies. Stack bonus after bonus, hold the multipliers and become top-dog at the leader boards.
- Hectic retro arcade action previously unseen on Nintendo Wii.
- Physical game play: use your whip tail to destroy multitudes of enemies!
- Play either offensive or defensive and score accordingly.
- Campaign mode features over 75 challenging levels.
- Engage in Spinball mode to obliterate the enemies intricate patterns
- Play co-operatively.
For more information you can check out Grendel Games and“Diatomic” on the following
For more information please contact Grendel Games directly through:
Cell: +31 6 81565635