Gothenburg, Sweden (October 31st, 2008)– Legendo today introduces Spooky Spirits, an original puzzle game for PC that centers on the adventures of Becky and Tim, a pair of spirit wardens sent back to Earth to hunt runaway ghosts that have escaped from the Netherward - a place where naughty ghosts, known as Spookies, are sent for haunting and frightening innocent humans. Moving away from the overused match-two and match-three templates of many of its competitors, Spooky Spirits features a fresh style of play that injects familiar puzzle game mechanics with a rich vein of originality.
Spooky Spirits is available now via online download at www.legendo.com/spookyspirits
The game is also available via portal partners including Reflexive Arcade, iWin, trollpop.com, Yahoo! Games and Metaboli.
• A ground-breaking twist on the falling block and match-2 templates. Build and expand stacks of Spookies in any direction and in any number!
• Three unique game modes, each with its own distinct gameplay and objectives - Panic Mode, Puzzle Mode and Eternity Mode. Choose to play at breakneck speed or at a more relaxed pace.
• Original IP: original gameplay, original story and original characters.
• Runs on old and new PCs, supports Windows Vista and widescreen HD gaming.
• Windows® XP/Vista with DirectX9 compliant graphics and sound hardware
• 1 GHz CPU, 256 MB RAM, 40 MB free disk space
• Play with a keyboard or an Xbox 360 controller attached to your PC
Legendo Entertainment is an independent creator of computer and video games based on myths, legends, classic novels and historical events. Though headquartered in Sweden, Legendo uses a distributed development model employing top talent from all around the world including the US, Spain, UK, Poland and Australia. Legendo currently publishes and develops for the PC and Nintendo Wii. For more information visit www.legendo.com.