Lekool Inc, A China based online developers and Publishers of Online browser based games, Announces the launch of A New Server OF its Most Popular Game Caesary on Dec 16 th 2010 at 6:30PM PST
To add the festive celebration lekool will reward a lucky top Player with a I-Pad and lots of other exciting rewards to be won along with the I- Pad, Don't wait as early birds will get the upper edge!!
Caesary is a great city building game that puts you in control of your own ancient city with a Romanesque style theme. The basic goals are to build structures for your citizens and other buildings that enable you to develop an army. This is no easy task and it’s a constant struggle to keep the balance between accumulation of resources and expansion of army. Since everybody will have an army, the situation requires players unite to form their own league. Together with a league, players can battle other leagues for control of the whole Roman world!
Roman expansion begins in the days of the Republic, but reaches its zenith under Emperor Trajan. At this territorial peak, the Roman Empire controls approximately 6.5 million km2 of land surface. Because of the Empire's vast extent and long endurance, Roman influence upon the language, religion, architecture, philosophy, law, and government of nations around the world lasts to this day.
But rebels are rising and threatening the stability of government while city corruption spreads far and wide. Seigniors resort to extreme violence for political dominance and land ownership, forcing millions into homeless and destitute situations. A dark cloud has overshadowed Roman Empire and underneath it everything falls to ruin. No doubt this is a time for serious change and the power for change rests in your hands!
With the advent of Caesary Version1.5, there is New Features&New Quests; You will be hooked to the game.
Features Of version 1.5 caesary:
1. Raises current noble rank levels up to 30 and lowers every level’s prestige requirement for upgrading noble rank from level 1 to level 10.
2. Added the following 20 new noble titles: 5th Legion Chief, 4th Legion Chief, 3rd Legion Chief, 2nd Legion Chief, 1st Legion Chief, Major General, Lieutenant General, 3rd Class General, 2nd Class General, 1st Class General, Marshal, 9th Senator, 8th Senator, 7th Senator, 6th Senator, 5th Senator, 4th Senator, 3rd Senator, 2nd Senator, 1st Senator.
3. Adds rebel forces of Axis of Independent made up of 17 NPCs: Front Division, Front Cohort, Front Squadron, Front Squad, Light Armored Division, Light Armored Cohort, Light Armored Squadron, Light Armored Squad, Heavy Armed Division, Heavy Armed Cohort, Heavy Armed Squadron, Heavy Armed Squad, Royal Division, Royal Cohort, Royal Squadron, Royal Squad, Fearless Skullbearer. Players can view them both in the world map and mini map.
4. Opens maximum level 30 to all buildings and technologies, shortens the time of upgrading buildings as well as technologies to level 8, level 9 and level 10.
5. Brings two new full sets of equipment which are named Fearlessness Equipment and Lion Equipment. Players attacking Axis of Independent will get items needed for bartering for new equipment.
6. Changes the mortality of attacking original Rebel Cities to 50% and the death rate of fighting against the rebel forces of Axis of Independent is 20%.
Lekool Inc. is a fast growing browser game and social game developer and publisher. The company has published three of the Top 10 most popular web games of 2010 in the US market: Caesary, Business Tycoon Online, Dragon’s Call, and Legends of Xian and has achieved great success.
The company has plans to publish 10 to 20 games per year, including both browser games, social and client based games. It also has an interactive and engaging gamer community, video and mini game platform. Lekool is also the proud co-host of China’s 1st Browser Games Summit. For more information about Lekool, please visit www.lekool.com.
Game link: http://caesary.lekool.com
Site Link : www.lekool.com