FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SEATTLE, Washington, May 6, 2010– Hundreds of experienced attendees involved in online games will gather next week at the 2010 LOGIN Conference hosted at the Seattle Marriott Waterfront Hotel. Over the course of three days, between Monday, May 10th and Thursday, May 13th, at this waterfront venue facing the beautiful Puget Sound, attendees will partake in over 65 high-powered, cutting-edge sessions and excellent breakfast, lunch, snack and evening networking events.
"In 2010 and beyond we're seeing a world of change within online games, and the sessions and attendees at LOGIN reflect these opportunities and challenges. Exploring social, casual, traditional networked and massively multiplayer online games, LOGIN will delve into how these online game segments are both converging and emerging on all platforms. With so many important trends to follow and to capitalize on, we're sure no game industry leader will want to miss out on LOGIN 2010. We look forward to seeing many new and familiar faces in Seattle next week!" said Cynthia Freese, Executive Director of the LOGIN Conference and co-founder of Evergreen Events.
The opportunity to register online for LOGIN 2010 ends at 11:59 PST on May 7th. All LOGIN 2010 conference passes grant attendees access to all three days of sessions, keynote lunches with plated buffets, the opening night Session Preview/Welcome Reception, and the official Conference Networking Party. Executive and VIP passes offer additional perks and valuable networking opportunities.
An exclusive discount is available for all conference passes, when using the code "PHIL487691" upon registering. To review the different passes and to register for LOGIN 2010, start here: http://www.2010.loginconference.com/register.php.
LOGIN 2010 Features:
• SESSION PREVIEW: Monday, May 10, 7:30 - 8:15 PM. Join Master of Ceremonies Jace Hall, a film, television and video game producer along with the entire cast of LOGIN speakers for a drink and a witty, fast-paced preview of the LOGIN 2010 sessions.
• WELCOME RECEPTION: Monday, May 10, 8:15 - 11 PM. Immediately after the Session Preview, join early attendees in a relaxed setting to mingle over drinks and appetizers.
• SESSIONS AND SPEAKERS: Between May 10th - May 13th, LOGIN 2010 delivers over 100 speakers and over 65 sessions, covering business, community, design, globalization, legal, monetization, operations, programming and other important topics. Check out the complete LOGIN 2010 agenda here: http://www.2010.loginconference.com/agenda.php.
• LOGIN EXPO: The exhibition area at LOGIN 2010 is centrally located in the heart of the LOGIN Conference and open from Tuesday, May 11 to Thursday, May 13, 9 AM to 5 PM every day. Chat with exhibitors, network and enjoy treats during breaks.
• KEYNOTE LUNCHES: With stellar plated lunches LOGIN has always treated its attendees to a fantastic meal every day. In addition, keynote speakers share ideas and thoughts that engage the mind as much as the lunch does the taste buds.
• OFFICIAL CONFERENCE PARTY: Wednesday, May 12, 8 PM to midnight at the Seattle Aquarium. Explore the spacious venue, the exotic sea wildlife and their unique habitats, while enjoying both food and drink amongst industry colleagues!
Now in its fourth year, the LOGIN Conference is an annual game industry event created for the leading voices and minds from all corners of the online game industry around the world. The online game industry is evolving to include massively multiplayer games, virtual worlds, and social games across consoles, PCs, browsers and mobile platforms, and LOGIN reflects these industry-wide changes for the benefit of all attendees. The conference is designed to encourage networking and to create unique business and educational opportunities for all attendees. The LOGIN 2010 Conference will feature a networking expo area, conference party, welcome reception, speed networking breakfasts, and business lounge meeting rooms. For more information about the conference, the conference venue and agenda, check out the LOGIN Conference website: http://www.loginconference.com.
To keep informed about the latest news about LOGIN and the online game industry, sign up for the free LOGIN Beat newsletter at http://www.2010.loginconference.com/signup.php. To join the LOGIN Lobby, LOGIN's exclusive social networking site for industry professionals, visit http://lobby.loginconference.com. Join many of your industry colleagues in following the latest news and updates from the LOGIN Conference on other social networks, join the LOGIN group on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=33163697485) and follow LOGIN Conference updates on Twitter ( http://twitter.com/loginconference).
LOGIN is supported by:
2010 LOGIN CONFERENCE SPONSORS: Amazon Web Services, Arxan, BilltoMobile, DaoPay, Dolby, Electrotank, Emergent Game Technologies, Entropia Platform, fatfoogoo, FileCatalyst, FILTER, Frima Studio, Garvey Schubert Barer, Hero Engine, IBM, InComm, iovation, Joyent Cloud Computing, Language Automation, Mindfire Solutions, Offerpal Media, Parature, Peanut Labs, Perkins Coie, PlaySpan, RockYou, Savvis, Seven Group, Snail Games USA, Sometrics, Trinigy, Vasco, Vindicia, Vivox, and Zong
2010 LOGIN CONFERENCE PARTNERS: browsergames forum 2009, China Digital Entertainment Expo&Conference (ChinaJoy), China GC Networks, Digital Living Room, DiscoveryBeat 2009, Events For Gamers, Festival of Games, GameDev.net, Gameleon, GamesIndustry.biz, M2 Research, Markee Dragon, Mary-Margaret Network, MPOGD, Pearl Research, Redline China, Shattered Crystal, TheBrasse, Thisisgame, TrustWho, Washington Interactive Network, and Women In Games International.
About Evergreen Events, Inc.
Evergreen Events, Inc., ( http://www.evergreenevents.org), is a Seattle area-based producer of conferences and events for the interactive entertainment industry. Evergreen Events is dedicated to the enrichment of both established and aspiring professionals through innovative first-class events offering exceptional content that is compelling, educational, and cogent. Our directors and advisors bring over a century of collective successful experience and involvement in the game industry.
LOGIN Conference Art Assets:
Marketing Communications Advisor