21st Aug, 2012 – Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom
iOS App Released
Having previously published a ‘concept’ video for a decathlon app, Elite Systems, the long established UK based developer and electronic publisher of games for portable, mobile and other devices has confirmed that it’s published a special edition of this summer’s surprise App Store hit “SUMMER GAMES 3D” under the moniker “SUMMER GAMES DECATHLON”.
Celebrate the spirit of this summer's games and compete in:
Day 1: 100 metres, Long jump, Shot putt, High jump, 400 metres
Day 2: 110 hurdles, Pole vault, Discus, Javelin, 1500 metres
- 3D graphics
- familiar “button-bashing” play controls, combined with bespoke touch-screen inputs specifically designed for each individual event
- the option of competing in each of the 10 events individually, or collectively as a decathlon
- 3 player-selectable game-difficulty levels; “easy”, “medium” and “hard”
- local high scores, both for the decathlon and for each of the 10 individual events
- universal app; buy once and use on your iPod touch, iPhone and iPad at no extra cost
About “SUMMER GAMES DECATHLON”: ‘Summer Games Decathlon’ is a special edition of this summer’s surprise App Store hit, ‘Summer Games 3D’.
About “SUMMER GAMES 3D”: ‘Summer Games 3D’ is this summer’s surprise App Store hit, from fast emerging Toulouse, France-based developer Tangram3D. ‘Summer Games 3D’ is a Top #5 HIT in 38 COUNTRIES.
About Elite: Elite Systems Group Ltd is a British game publisher.
About Tangram 3D: Tangram 3D is the fast emerging Toulouse, France-based developer behind App Store hits including “Summer Games” and “Cycling Pro”.
The previously published ‘concept’ video is available to view here:
App Store links (valid from weekend of 3rd August, 2012):
“SUMMER GAMES DECATHLON”: App - £0.69/€0.79/US$0.99
iPhone / iPad ‘(Universal’ app) - http://tinyurl.com/d65nhva
“SUMMER GAMES 3D”: App - £0.69/€0.79/US$0.99
iPhone / iPad ‘(Universal’ app) - http://tinyurl.com/cqcgvtb
This Program © 2012 Elite Systems Group Ltd.
Elite® is a registered trademark in the UK and elsewhere and is used with permission.