Huntington Beach , CA—August 2, 2012— Mad Menace Entertainment LLC, a developer of digital experiences specializing in mobile devices and next-gen handhelds, today announced GraveStompers ™, its comedic third-person 3D zombie apocalypse shooter is available now for Android and will be coming soon to iOS.
“GraveStompers is an exciting zombie apocalypse shooter that incorporates a new style of innovation that hasn’t been seen in the mobile space to date,” said Matthew Newman, chief creative officer, Mad Menace. “We’ve integrated a stylish comedic approach to cartoon zombie violence where players face off against never ending waves of unrelenting zombies to determine the fate of the world. GraveStompers offers an incredible entertainment experience that will immerse new and diehard fans of zombie apocalypse games alike."
The story of GraveStompers unfolds several years after Dr. Cayhille took charge of a secret government experiment which infused necrotic toxin into dead tissue. The idea was to create a substance that would heal severe battle-field wounds in a select group of soldiers. However, after successfully refining the necrotic ooze, Dr. Cayhille’s overwhelming desire to rule the world caused him to poison the water supply bringing a zombie apocalypse to the once peaceful town of Slumbering Cove. Now players must assume the role of the game’s main character, Max, an undead child whose new-found purpose in life is zombie eradication.
GraveStompers will have you navigate your way through Ravenwood Cemetery, explore the manor of the crazed Mad Scientist Dr. Cayhille, and use your unnatural talents to smash, slice, chop, and grind your way through armies of undead zombies in an attempt to protect your hometown, Slumbering Cove.
Key features include:
• Necrotoxin Powered Army – Battle against every imaginable undead creature from zombie fiends, infected zombies, slashers, gun toting grave robbers, while going toe-to-toe against massive 3D screen-filling bosses.
• Guns Galore – Battle the forces of undead with scorchers, bolters, double barreled shotguns, rocket launchers and more.
• Classic Horror Melee Weapons – When guns just won't do, dispatch enemies with classic horror melee weapons like: machetes, chainsaws, scythes, plank 'n nails and more.
• Supporting Cast – When Max needs a break from the dull drum job as humanity's savior, players can buy new heroes with different strengths and weaknesses in the store, including the killer from the blockbuster horror movie, SCRE4M.
• 80 Levels – Defend 4 different parts of Slumbering Cove in 80 action packed, spine tingling zombie crushing levels.
• On Going Support - Mad Menace will continue to deliver new weapons, levels, enemies, and characters to keep the zombie apocalypse alive, muwahhhahahahahaaa.
To learn more about GraveStompers , visit and friend us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gravestompers.
Join the fight to eradicate the post-apocalyptic zombies by downloading GraveStompers for FREE here.
About Mad Menace:
The founders of Mad Menace Entertainment work to bring rich, interactive media to mobile devices and next gen handhelds. Our diverse backgrounds provide a synergy that drives the development of our entertainment software. Established in 2011, we are focused on hand-crafted art, quality game-play, and the satisfaction of delivering the best game available. We are gamers at heart, professionals by day, and an engaged business citizen in our local community. Find out more about Mad Menace by visiting us at http://madmenace.com/.