FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LOS ANGELES – June 4, 2012 – D3Publisher (D3P) and DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. (Nasdaq: DWA), today launched its Madagascar: Join the Circus! App for iPad, which allows players to become the ringleader of a one-of-a-kind traveling show that tours Europe on its way home to New York City. The goal of the game is to help the Madagascar characters and their new friends build the world’s greatest circus. Play mini-games, add new acts and build unique attractions to entertain visitors on your way to stardom!
Features of the game include:
· Build and decorate your Big Top from the ground up;
· Clown around with Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Melman the Giraffe, Gloria the Hippo, the Penguins and many new characters featured in the film;
· Gain new fans with exciting attractions, zany sideshows and command performances, like Marty’s Striped Cannonball act;
· Keep visitors entertained by selling goofy souvenirs and fun food items through stores and eateries run by Madagascar characters;
· Unlock new cities with future updates as your circus grows in size and popularity;
· Show off your growing circus and best performances to your friends on Facebook.
The Madagascar: Join the Circus! App is available for free from the App Store on iPad or at www.itunes.com/appstore.
D3Publisher is a leading video game publisher for all platforms, including: the Wii™ system, Nintendo DS™ and Nintendo 3DS™ handheld systems, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Windows PC, and wireless devices. D3Publisher has operations in the U.S., and Japan. The company also owns development studio Vicious Cycle Software, Inc., and its technology platform, Vicious Engine 2™. For more information about D3Publisher and its products, please visit: www.d3publisher.us.
About DreamWorks Animation
DreamWorks Animation creates high-quality entertainment, including CG animated feature films, television specials and series, live entertainment properties and online virtual worlds, meant for audiences around the world. The Company has world-class creative talent, a strong and experienced management team and advanced filmmaking technology and techniques. DreamWorks Animation has been named one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” by FORTUNE® Magazine for four consecutive years. In 2012, DreamWorks Animation ranks #14 on the list. All of DreamWorks Animation’s feature films are now being produced in 3D. The Company has theatrically released a total of 23 animated feature films, including the franchise properties of Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and How to Train Your Dragon.
# # #