Watford, England: 4th April 2012: How do wizards make horcruxes? Harry has his first kiss with whom? Which professor is a werewolf? Answer questions like these correctly and you could win a family day out to the recently opened Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter.
Watford based Wired Productions, are inviting all would-be wizards to play the spell-binding World of Wizardry Quiz, for iPhone and iPad, for a chance to experience a behind-the-scenes look at the Hertfordshire studio where the most successful film series of all time were made.
“ Prove you’re more ‘grand wizard’ than ‘year one student’, and you could win a fantastic day out for your family,” says Jason Harman, Production Director, Wired Productions. “Professor Dare’s World of Wizardry is the perfect quiz for fans of Harry Potter and an ideal way to test just how much you know about everyone’s favourite wizard.”
*To enter the competition simply email a screen shot of your high score to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 27 th April.
Journey through the Potter Universe with World of Wizardry featuring 2000 spell-binding questions based on the complete works of Harry Potter.
• Over 2000 spell-binding questions
• 3 single player modes – W.O.W. Quiz, Classic, Sudden Death
• Multiplayer Mode – Play and Pass
• 3 lifelines available - 50/50, Reveal and Pause
• Post your score on Twitter and Facebook
• Upload your score to Game Center
View the World of Wizardry trailer: http://bit.ly/HNaXs3
Professor Dare’s World of Wizardry is available now in the App Store, priced at £0.69 / $0.99 / €0.79
For further press info please contact: email@example.com
*Take a screenshot by holding down the Home and On/Off button on your iPhone or iPad.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All competition entrants must be 13+. Competition closes on 27/4/12 23.59BST.
2. Open to UK residents only.
3. Prize winner will be the person with the highest score submitted (via screenshot) and will be contacted by email. The prize is a family ticket (up to 2 Adults + 2 Children) to the Warner Bros. Studios, Leavesden, Hertfordshire, UK. Prize does not include travel or accommodation.
4. The prize(s) is subject to ticket availability and must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred or exchanged. There will be no cash alternative. Once prizes have been allocated and dispatched they cannot be transferred.
5. Wired Productions reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
6. Wired Productions reserves the right to cancel or change this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion.
7. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
Notes to Editors:
About Wired Productions
Wired Productions are a production and publishing house based in Watford, Hertfordshire, UK. Set up in 2008, Wired are the exclusive producers for Nordic Games Publishing AB, having created the hugely successful We Sing franchise and recently launched We Dance. Wired Productions also follow a digital distribution policy for their own created and published products, for iOS, Android, Wiiware, PSN and PSP Minis.
For more information visit: http://www.wiredproductions.com
About Professor Dare
Professor Dare, aka Gavin Dare, is one of the world’s leading Quiz Masters. With over 20 years of quiz writing experience, quiz hosting, and involvement in leading quiz products, Professor Dare is also the current holder of The Guinness World Record for the “Longest Marathon as a Quiz Master!” His love and passion for Harry Potter is well known and this product is as much homage to Harry and the Wizardry universe, as a true labour of love.
About Professor Dare’s World of Wizardry Quiz
Professor Dare’s World of Wizardry Quiz is not affiliated with or endorsed by J.K. Rowling or any of her publishers or licensees. It does not claim or imply rights to her characters or creations. Harry Potter characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.