Date: 5th July 2005
For Immediate Release
For further information, pack shots, samples or assets, please contact Scott Phillips– firstname.lastname@example.org
Title Legacy– Executive Jet
Label Just Flight
Developer: feelThere/Wilco Publishing
Genre Flight Simulation
UK Release 13th July 2007
UK Barcode 5035063005681
US Barcode 893782001118
Take your seats for the ultimate in luxury jet travel and pilot of one of the most prestigious aircraft ever to cross the skies. Legacy - Executive Jet is due for UK release on 13th July. This beautiful, elegant and powerful machine has been developed by feelThere and Wilco Publishing to provide an unrivalled flying experience. It has a 'New Generation' flight deck and boasts the latest technological features in flight simulation including accurate on-board systems, head-up display navigation, an ultra-realistic flight computer and much more.
The press have been very impressed:
"This is an aircraft that stands head and shoulders above competing simulations in its class." PC Pilot
"Beautifully modelled aircraft" Avsim.com
"This aircraft is almost perfect." FSrunway.it
The Embraer Legacy experience is only enjoyed by a select few in the real world, but now virtual aviators can enjoy its charms in Flight Simulator X or 2004.
• Realism is the key! The Legacy features an accurate autopilot with overspeed and stall recovery systems. The APU sequences are fully simulated and linked to fuel consumption; follow the correct procedures to avoid dry fuel tanks during flight!
• Impressive animations include the wipers, hydraulic suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, landing gear, passenger door, cargo hatches and stairs
• Unique features such as an animated flight attendant and real-time flight information for virtual passengers
• Four detailed liveries to choose from - Embraer house colours, PT-SCR (Brazilian), OK-SLN (Danish) and HB-JEO (Swiss)
• Advanced glass cockpit with Honeywell-style avionics, colour weather radar, GPWS, TCAS and a host of other sophisticated features
• Printed manual includes a brilliant tutorial that will help you achieve your executive ambittions!
For more product information, screenshots and to place a pre-order click here
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS: Microsoft™ Flight Simulator X or 2004– Windows Vista or XP
HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS: PC with 2.0GHz (equivalent or higher) processor (3.0GHz for FSX), 512Mb RAM (1.0Gb for FSX), graphics card with 128Mb (or higher) video memory, DVD-ROM drive, Hard disc space 1.5Gb
About Just Flight
Just Flight is the world's leading flight simulation specialist, publishing a wide variety of digital aviation products. Their range comprises a multitude of different titles, including stand alone flight simulations as well as add-ons for Microsoft's multi-million selling Flight Simulator and Combat Flight Simulator. Just Flight also has Just Trains, a specialist label devoted to stand alone train simulators as well as add-ons for the ever-popular Microsoft Train Simulator.
A British company, based in Huntingdon, Just Flight has been established for over ten years. It prides itself on quality, value and customer service, which it backs up with a unique money-back guarantee on all its products.