Mamba games have announced the signing of Mind-storm studios PC game– Cricket Revolution in the wake of England’s victory over Australia in the Ashes series.
The game will be released on the 30th of October with a retail price of£14.99.
Jason Codd from Mamba games– is backing the game 100% and believes it will give other cricket titles in the market a run for their money!
“Following England’s sensational victory at the Ashes we felt what way to celebrate other than publishing our own cricket game. Cricket Revolution is a sensational product offering multi player support and we are looking forward to working with Mind-Storm. This is more than your average arcade cricket game with live leader boards and online gaming so the depth is pretty incredible”
More about the Cricket Revolution:
Release date: 23rd of October
Format: PC / multiplayer
Playable on: Windows, Vista, XP, 2000
Cricket Revolution is a Multiplayer cricket game with single games mode, local and global tournaments and AI opponents that learn from the players every move. It’s the ultimate global cricket competition where the prize is to dominate the online leader boards.
Cricket Revolution’s batting system lets players command both shot selection and placement seamlessly with action oriented key mappings. Elements like batsman abilities, level, and states, combined with a full set of motion captured cricketing shots makes batting a powerful experience like no other cricket game of the past.
Unleash your bowling mind upon your opponents with complete control and confidence using Cricket Revolution’s‘Bowling Gadget’.
Every ball, every shot, every wicket, every run you take is tracked, stored, and analyzed after every match to give you a comprehensive statistics tracking system. View scorecards from last season’s matches; pull up your batting history and watch your average improve over time; count your wicket victims and watch yourself rise to the top of the leader boards.
Original Stadiums, Weather and Pitch Conditions Game play.
• Unrivalled game play with thrilling online PVP action
• In-game community server with chat rooms, friends and online gaming
• Fully motion captured actions, day/night lighting, pitch and ball variations
• Original stadiums, unlock able deliveries, and batsman knock-out injuries
• Internet based multiplayer play, rankings, ratings, and leader boards
• LAN based multiplayer network play
• Offline leagues, knock-out and exhibition matches vs computer teams
• Complete team and player customization for strategic game play
• True field captaincy with the ability to place fielders anywhere on the field
• Batting and bowling net practice modes ... and more!
To view the latest trailer of the game please visit - www.cricketrevolution.com
For screen shots and key codes for review copies please contact email@example.com
For sales contact Glenn@lacegroup.com