AZUSA, Calif. - May 10, 2012 - Gimka Entertainment, along with Menara Games, today announced Defender Chronicles II, the follow-up to immensely popular Defender Chronicles – Legend of the Desert King. The next chapter in the bestselling vertical tower defense series will appear on iOS devices everywhere on May 24. Defender Chronicles II delivers simple yet challenging vertical tower defense gameplay, made popular by the first title, and will enable fans and newcomers alike to save the war-torn land of Athelia on iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad in the upcoming universal app.
In Defender Chronicles II, players fight to defend the land of Athelia from the advancing waves of Orc hordes, the supernatural Forsaken, and the shadowy Covenant cult. Gamers will battle using skills and abilities from unique heroes, as well as utilizing and upgrading basic units to better combat waves of merciless foes. Defender Chronicles II will include five different game modes and five difficulty levels, providing a challenge for even the most hardcore tower defense strategists.
Gimka Entertainment has released a short preview trailer showcasing the gameplay of Defender Chronicles II, which can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG_zlEwxbQQ
Key Features of Defender Chronicles II include:
- Vertical Tower Defense- Vertical view complete with multiple creep paths gives players a new perspective on tower defense
- Unique Heroes- Choose from four playable heroes, each with six distinct skills and eight unique abilities
- Multiples Units- Command up to 24 different units, upgrading them to better battle foes
- Brutal Challenges- Experience five different game modes and five difficulty levels
- Search for Treasures - Find and collect hundreds of new artifacts to unlock new levels, upgrades, and other features
- High-Quality Development -All new graphics, comics, soundtracks, and voice-overs provide an immersive gaming experience
- Socialized Gaming- Game Center support gives you the chance to issues challenges in-game via email and lets you topple friends on the leaderboards
About Gimka Entertainment, Inc.
Based in sunny Azusa, CA, Gimka Entertainment is an award winning developer of Mobile, PC and Social Network games. They struck gold with their latest game, the massively addicting Defender Chronicles – Legend of the Desert King. Gimka Entertainment looks to make engaging and addicting games for serious fun seekers everywhere.
About Menara Games
Menara Games is an independent game developer based in Bandung, Indonesia, best known from developing downloadable hit titles such as Burger Rush, Restaurant Rush, Cate West series, hit flash game Demonrift TD, and the recently co-developed Defender Chronicles – Legend of the Desert King with Gimka Entertainment, Inc.