Manage Your Football Club customers contribute with improvements to updated MYFC version1.1.
London, UK, May12th 2009.
Sports Director Ltd today announced that its football management game Manage Your Football Club (MYFC) has been updated with the help of feedback, provided by the many customers who initially bought the game.
The Sports Director team is listening to all customer feedback and will continue to make improvements to the MYFC football management experience via updates on Apple’s App Store.
“We have taken customer feedback very seriously and are always looking for ways to improve MYFC. Our product has the highest review score of any football management game available on the App Store, and we have been working hard to maintain this position, adding customer suggestions and ideas to the updates as we progress. Version 1.1 of MYFC will contain enhancements that address the first round of customer feedback .”
Commented Roger Womack at Sports Director,
“This is our commitment to football management fans who own an iPhone or iPod Touch. We are receiving good ideas from our customers, but welcome more through our support page on the MYFC website http://www.manageyourfootballclub.com/support.html“
WHAT’S NEW IN THIS VERSION?
Version 1.1 contains the following enhancements :-
1. Foreign Players tab added to transfer filter. You can now buy and loan foreign players.
2. Out of contract players (Bosman rule) tab added to transfer filter (operates from the start of the second season).
3. Formation screen numbering sequential as squad screen.
4. Amended player stats database to match real life abilities.
5. Smoothed out ball movement and included club badges on match radar screen to indicate which goal your team is attacking.
6. Commentary window now displays Goals in yellow text and sending off’s in red.
7. Modified-‘frequency of red and yellow cards’.
8. Player profile now displays- Goals (con) for goalkeepers and (Scr) for outfield players.
9. Intermittent-‘friendly game bug at the start of the second season’ fixed.
10. Intermittent-‘difficult to win matches bug’ fixed.
Manage Your Football Club is available for£3.49/$5.99 from Apple’s App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore
For more information visit: http://www.manageyourfootballclub.com
If you wish to review MYFC please contact email@example.com