London, UK. April 23rd 2009 - Sports Director Ltd today announced that its football management game Manage Your Football Club (MYFC) is available from the Apple App Store. This eagerly anticipated game for iPhone and iPod touch provides football fans with the opportunity to step into the football manager's shoes, pick their favourite football team from the English divisions and take the all important decisions in managing their squad to league success and cup glory.
Manage Your Football Club is easy to pick up and play, providing iPhone and iPod touch users with a unique handheld gaming experience through an intuitive game interface and easy to read team and player statistics. Users can play MYFC for just five minutes, or a whole season, using the innovative Multi-Touch user interface to control all aspects of the game.
Packed with hours of in-depth football management tactics and strategy, MYFC allows any football fan to make club and team decisions on and off the pitch and experience the excitement and drama of a real football manager.
MYFC Game Features:
- An abundance of team, player and match data to review your team performance
- Help screens available at all times
- Monitor&control your club's finances
- Satisfy the fan's confidence in you and the team
- Negotiate player contracts&wages
- Buy&sell players on the transfer markets
- Increase your buying power by filling your stadium with fans on match days
- Train your squad to their maximum fitness&ability
- Select match tactics&strategies
- Scout youth teams for up and coming new talent
- Hire&fire back room staff
- Watch matches unfold with live text commentary
- Track&follow the ball's pitch position on match days with the“ball radar”
Manage Your Football Club is available for£5.99/$9.99 from Apple’s App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore
For more information visit: http://www.manageyourfootballclub.com
Press enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org