London, UK., November 13th 2009 - Manage Your Football Club (MYFC) football management game transfers a list of enhancements for the new 1.3 update, now available on Apple App Store.
Manage Your Football Club’s (MYFC) latest update is by far the biggest yet. The App now boasts the updated 2009– 10 season team data, plus MYFC managers can now pick players from the Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish premier leagues.
“We have added the ability to choose players from the most popular European football leagues, as we continue to cater for our existing fan base and the wider global football management audience” commented Roger Womack of MYFC developer, Sports Director.
“MYFC is becoming extremely popular across Europe as more people want to play with their favourite European teams and players. This 1.3 update has been created specifically to give football fans what they want.”
WHAT’S NEW IN THIS VERSION?
Version 1.3 contains the following enhancements :-
• Updated for the 2009-2010 season.
• Manage any team in the Dutch, Spanish, Italian, German, or French premier leagues.
• All players and managers from the nine playable leagues correct at the close of the September transfer window.
• Manager and Club Trophy Room
• Club Transfer budgets are now closer to real world levels.
• End of season round up
• Team of the week now retained in saved game.
• WARNING this free update more than doubles the size of the game and will not work with save games from previous versions. Previous generation iPod Touch, iPhone, and 8gb users will experience longer load times due to the greater number of clubs and players.
Developer, Sports Director welcomes more ideas and suggestions through the support page on the MYFC website http://www.manageyourfootballclub.com/support.html
Manage Your Football Club is available for£2.99/€3.99/$4.99 from Apple’s App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or at http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/manage-your-football-club/id312516264
For more information visit: http://www.manageyourfootballclub.com
If you wish to review MYFC please contact firstname.lastname@example.org