UTRECHT, THE NETHERLANDS – August 7, 2013 – Show off your war skills in an entirely different way, hit the leaderboard, and win awesome in-game prizes! ISOTX, developer and publisher of the award-winning Iron Grip-series today release a spin-off shooter mini game for their episodic multiplayer online turn-based strategy game: March of War – Shoot 'em up which is now playable on www.mowshootemup.com and Facebook.
Last week saw the release of March of War’ s first monthly episode “Soviet Storm” on Steam Early Access and the official website. To celebrate this milestone event, ISOTX has just launched the spin-off mini-game March of War – Shoot 'em up, which lets players besiege the Soviet Union troops and units from an entirely different perspective. It even gives them a chance at in-game prizes, such as avatar items and unit skins, to use in their battles in the main March of War game through a leaderboard competition.
ISOTX is currently considering monthly content updates for the March of War - Shoot 'em up mini-game, paralleling the episodic structure of March of War. The second monthly themed episode of the series, “Tropical Thunder”, is scheduled for release on September 5 th 2013.
About March of War
Redraw the borders of the 20th century in a worldwide conflict where master strategists rule …
March of War is an episodic, free-to-play, online strategy game set in an alternate 1940’s conflict, in which players fight for world domination. Six unique factions engage in vividly rendered 3D battles using a rich mix of dieselpunk inspired weapons and war machines.
March of War key features include
· Free-to-play online multiplayer turn-based strategy game
· Free community-driven monthly episodic content each with a specific theme
· Fight seamlessly with players from around the globe across multiple devices: PC / Mac (soon on iOS and Android Tablets)
· Vividly rendered & animated 3D battles in a dieselpunk influenced 1940s world
· Battle with or against friends in fierce PvP and co-op game modes
· Battle tricky AI in fast paced 10 to 15 minute games
· Player-driven universe and gameplay
# # #
STEAM EARLY ACCESS: March of War is a true cross-platform experience in development. As such, March of War will remain on Steam Early Access until the mobile release is imminent later this year, while ISOTX is working towards integrating the gameplay across the various operating systems. This way, a seamless transition and consistent level of quality can be ensured across all devices upon launching the mobile version.
Gamescom 2013: ISOTX has now opened up their schedule for Gamescom 2013, where the iOS version of March of War will be demonstrated for the first time by key developers on the ISOTX team. If you would like to book an appointment, please contact us at email@example.com.
· March of War – Shoot ‘em up: https://www.mowshootemup.com
· Soviet Storm trailer: http://youtu.be/hJYNTXiaYtI
· Download trailer: http://vimeo.com/isotx/sovietstorm
· Steam Early Access page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/234310
· Official website: http://marchofwar.isotx.com
· VOTE4WAR community page: http://marchofwar.isotx.com/vote4war
· March of War blog: http://www.isotx.com/blog
· Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MarchofWar
· Press kit: http://www.isotx.com/home/press/press-kits
ISOTX is a developer and publisher of high quality war games focused on highly detailed and visually stunning action and strategy games. We release games for PC, Mac and mobile devices – utilizing the strengths of every platform to build games perfectly suited to the technological opportunities available. The company’s portfolio includes games such as the online cross-platform multiplayer turn-based strategy game March of War , the free-to-play turn-based strategy game Iron Grip: Marauders and the classic FPS/Tower Defense game Iron Grip: Warlord. For more information, visit ISOTX’ company website: http://isotx.com.
Public Relations ISOTX
Tel: +31 (0)30-2040226