Join forces with Iron Man or Captain America in the newest Marvel Pinball table, Civil War! The Superhuman Registration act has stirred up controversy within the Marvel universe. If passed, this act would force those with super powers to register with the federal government and reveal their true identities. Iron Man is in favor of this act, while Captain America leads the charge against it. Choose a side and rally the support of other superheroes!
Marvel Pinball: Civil War will be available as stand alone DLC on the following dates and platforms:
- Pinball FX2 on Xbox Live® Arcade for 240 MSP – November 21
- Zen Pinball 2 as Cross Buy entitled content for PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®Vita for $2.99 / €2.99– November 20 th in North America and November 21 st in Europe
- Marvel Pinball for PlayStation®3 for $2.99 / €2.99– November 20 th in North America and November 21 st in Europe
- Zen Pinball 2 on the Mac®App Store for $2.99 – November 21
- Zen Pinball on the iTunes App®Store for $1.99 – Next week
- Zen Pinball THD on Google®Play for $1.99 – November 21
About Zen Studios
Zen Studios is a global producer and digital publisher of interactive entertainment software for all leading game platforms including Microsoft Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, PlayStation®Vita, Nintendo DS™, Nintendo 3DS™, Wii™, iTunes App®Store, Mac App®Store and Google Play™. The company is headquartered in Budapest, Hungary with offices in North America. Zen Studios has worked with some of the largest intellectual properties in the videogame industry, including Capcom’s Street Fighter, Tecmo’s Ninja Gaiden, PopCap Games’ Plants vs. Zombies, and Marvel Entertainment. Zen’s Pinball FX2 franchise on Xbox LIVE® Arcade is one of the most popular titles on the platform, has garnered numerous awards, and was named the best selling game of 2011. For more information about Zen Studios, please visit www.zenstudios.com.