Hot on the heels of the award-winning“Monster Pinball” game, Matmi is set to make lightning strike twice with“Snowy’s Christmas Pinball” for the iPhone and iPodTouch.
Taking Monster Pinball’s exciting gameplay and adding hundreds of new goals, challenges and other craziness, Snowy’s Christmas Pinball” has super-smooth graphics and stunning stereo sound and is a gaming feast for the festive season and beyond!
“Snowy’s Christmas Pinball” has three feature-packed tables so novices and pros alike will find something to enjoy with this pinball extravaganza, and with local, global, and Facebook Connect leaderboards, you’re sure to find something– or someone– to challenge you!
About Snowy’s Christmas Pinball:
• 3 fun-packed, interconnected tables form a thrilling pinball tower.
• Varied and unique goals at every turn.
• 60fps giving extra-smooth gameplay.
• Realistic physics engine.
• Accelerometer tilt function.
• Iceball feature– Score double points when active.
• Amazing graphics and animations.
• Unique sound effects in stereo.
• Pause, Save and Resume functions.
• Local and Online scoreboards.
• Facebook Connect lets you post your score and challenge your friends.
• Created specifically for the iPhone/iPod Touch.
• Created by the wonderful minds of Matmi.
You can see Snowy’s Christmas Pinball in action here, become a fan on Facebook or grab it from the App Store for only $1.99/£1.19.
Matmi has an enviable track record in festive fun. Its online Christmas games have topped the worldwide viral chart for the last three years and Christmas 2008 saw a hat trick of Matmi games at the No.1, 2 and 3 spots in Christmas week.“Santa Fartypants” and the award winning“Ho Ho Ho Yellow Snow” have attracted over 45 million combined plays and are consistently popular throughout the year.
Since 2001, Matmi has pushed the boundaries to encourage brands to engage directly with consumers online. Its interactive branded entertainment has worked magic for the likes of Comic Relief, EMI (Lily Allen, Iron Maiden), ITV, Universal Music and Vimto.
Matmi’s work has won recognition from the BIMAs, the Chip Shop Awards, DADI Awards, Green Awards, Eurobest and the Golden Awards of Montreux amongst others. Its first foray into mobile gaming, the iPhone game“Monster Pinball”, won the Gold Award for Best Mobile Game at the Roses Design Awards 2009 and was short-listed for the 2009 BIMA Awards.