This Release's Tags
PLAYSTATION Network, PSP system, PlayStation, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation Store, puzzle, puzzle gaming
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - December 21, 2011
The Marbians, a critically acclaimed puzzle game from Nordisk Film, has launched as a PlayStation Mini title in the US. Gamers can now fling and flick the Marbians, a group of extraterrestrials encased in marble space suits around 72 levels. Download the cute, colorful, and challenging puzzler to your PS3 or PSP today for only $3.99 via the PlayStation Store.
The Marbians features:
• Simple but addictive gameplay that will keep players coming back to solve the next puzzle.
• Take a trip back to the 1940's with retro rock 'n roll tunes and aesthetics!
• Overcome challenges that get more and more difficult – from having multiple Marbians in one level, to dealing with oil slicks, bumpers, and many other tricks and traps.
• Play The Marbians from the comfort of your couch on the PS3 or take it on the go on your PSP!
Check out the trailer now at http://youtu.be/k32oiu2mgCk.
For more information please visit www.themarbians.com.
Join the conversation and learn more about The Marbians:
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/themarbians
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/themarbians
Download the press kit now for the latest assets: www.triplepointpr.com/dl/NordiskFilm/TheMarbians_PSN_PressKit.zip.
About Nordisk Film Games Publishing
NORDISK FILM is part of the Egmont Group and is the leading Nordic developer, producer and distributor of creative content within movies, games and music. Nordisk Film holds the Nordic distribution rights to Sony PlayStation and owns movie theatres in Denmark and Norway. The company also supplies production and post-production facilities to a number of Nordic film companies. In 2010, Nordisk Film generated total revenue of EUR 383 million. The company employs a staff of 1,100 in the Nordic region. Nordisk Film Games Publishing is a new business area within Nordisk Film Interactive focused on publishing interactive games on digital platforms in the international market place.
Andrew Karl, TriplePoint PR for Nordisk Film Games Publishing
+1 (203) 314 6255