Exiled at the ends of an unknown galaxy, an astronaut must survive to find his way back to Earth.
You are this astronaut.
- Navigate freely in the galaxy while managing fuel and vital resources
- Face situations where you'll have to make choices that will change your fate
- Mine planets and probe stars to gather resources
- Discover new technologies and craft powerful equipment for your ship
- Try to communicate with exotic civilizations. Make them your allies or enemies
- Encounter the untold secrets of the cosmos
- 80's sci-fi comics graphics
- PC / Mac / Mobiles
ABOUT MI-CLOS STUDIO
Mi-Clos is a one-man game studio based in Lyon, France founded by multi-disciplinary artist Michael Peiffert.
The studio welcomes independent artists and developers alike on its projects.
Its first title, Space Disorder has been released in october 2012 on iOS and published by Bulkypix.
For this project, Mi-Clos Studio welcomes narrative designer FibreTigre.
FibreTigre has been working in interactive fiction for more than 10 years.
In 2002, he writes the first modern interactive fiction : Filaments, which gets awarded with the Public Choice Price in Italy.
He also wrote an interactive fiction for the swiss museum La Maison d'Ailleurs based on H.P. Lovecraft's Commonplace.
Ekphrasis, his own interactive fiction mixed with music and graphics, is the first non-english work nominated at Xyzzy Awards in 2006.
He also brought new mechanics to the "Choose Your Own Adventure" genre in three books.
For 6 months, he hosted an interactive fiction with 600+ players on Google+, which he used as a game engine.