Hamburg, 17. January 2013 - Xyrality, the Hamburg Games Studio released their post-apocalyptic MMOG "Crazy Tribes" ( http://bit.ly/WHLs2S) for Android today. This mobile game allows the players to assume the role of a post-apocalyptic wasteland warlord and was already successful on iPhone and iPad after last year's release in August. Xyrality now offers the opportunity to explore the insane world of "Crazy Tribes" to all Android users.
In this strategy-building game, players recruit several unusual troops, trade dearly sought-after resources and conquer enemy villages. Since the Android users compete on the same servers as iOS players, the game certainly does not lack intense action, helpful neighbors and eager rivals.
Further information, screenshots and the app, can be found via Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xyrality.crazytribes.googleplay
Official Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gKeRZM2Iyc
• Start by upgrading your first base
• Construct numerous different buildings and create a new civilization
• Recruit a powerful army and fight against other Dukes
• Capture enemy bases and subdue the wastelands
• Obtain vital resources and trade with other players
• Develop effective strategies to capture and defend bases
• Form clans with other players
• Develop new technologies and complete thrilling missions
• Experience the meticulously designed and richly detailed apocalyptic graphics
• Maximum game fun: play solo or in the community
XYRALITY is an independent, rapidly expanding, profitable start-up company in Hamburg with 60 employees. This young game development studio creates and distributes strategy-construction games that can be played across various platforms, including smartphones and browsers. Their debut title “Lords & Knights” is an innovative strategy-builder MMO set in the Middle Ages and, within just a few months of its release in July 2011, XYRALITY became one of the most successful start-ups in the industry. This has enabled us to achieve several significant milestones including top rankings for the most profitable and most frequently downloaded apps in numerous important markets, and around 2,000 5-star ratings.