MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA, May 15, 2012 – Monstaaa!, a unique take on the tilting based games, is scheduled to launch on May 29, 2012 on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad as a universal app. Developed by independent developer, Pixel Elephant, the game features incredibly simple tilting based controls, beautiful painterly graphics, great level design and a lovable character. Additionally, all future levels will be available for free.
Monstaaa is hungry, always hungry... He's lived his whole life in a cave and the only things he loves are his bugs. Or rather... he loves eating them! Tilt your device to help Monstaaa and feed him some delicious bugs. Sounds easy? Well, it does until you realize his caves are full of wicked wickednesses and truly dangerous dangers!
"xxx. One of our top priorities while developing Monstaaa! was making sure that the tilting controls are really easy and fun and I think we succeeded at that. With its very unique painterly visual style and a charming monster-like main character, Monstaaa! is going to be a very unique game on the App Store." said Maciej Sawitus.
A preview trailer can be viewed at:
For review codes, reviews, interviews or any other game related information or materials please contact email@example.com
Monstaaa! is the second game from independent game developer, Pixel Elephant.
· Innovative and fun gameplay mechanics
· Incredibly simple controls
· Heaps of awesome levels and more coming soon... for free!
· Beautiful painterly graphics
· Lovable character
· Realistic physics
· Bone-collecting challenge
· Fairy tale style audio
· Game Center and Open Feint achievements and leaderboard
· iCloud support to share savegame across all iOS devices
· Universal app – buy once, play on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
Monstaaa! will be available on iOS for US $0.99 for a limited time to celebrate its release. The regular price will be US $1.99.
Game website: http://monstaaa.pixelelephant.com/
Credits for Monstaaa! include:
· Programming and Design – Maciej Sawitus (ex Programmer at Blue Tongue / THQ)
· Art - Drew Morrow (ex Artist at Blue Tongue / THQ)
· Design - Malgorzata Sawitus (currently Programmer at Firemint / EA)
· Audio - Kpow Audio (ex Audio Designers at Team Bondi / Rockstar Games)
About Pixel Elephant
Pixel Elephant is an independent game developer based in Melbourne, Australia whose primary goal is making original, fun and pretty games.
The studio is headed up by Maciej Sawitus, programmer and designer with eight years of experience at Blue Tongue / THQ and People Can Fly / Epic Games and credits that include Gears of War (PC), de Blob, and de Blob 2and Football Manager 2005.
Pixel Elephant Website: http://pixelelephant.com
Pixel Elephant on Twitter: @PixelElephant
Pixel Elephant on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PixelElephant
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE: Pixel Elephant