21st May 2008
TrackMania United Forever, the next edition in the award-winning TrackMania series, will be released on May 23rd. Featuring more tracks than ever before, TrackMania United Forever is the only way to get the complete TrackMania experience.
• Stadium Car– Iconic TrackMania car that’s part F1 car, part sturdy buggy
• Fast racing Car– The fastest car in the TrackMania series will test your reaction times
• The‘American’ - Sensitive suspension to challenge handling skills
• 4x4 Grand Class– Fast and flexible with a motor revved to the max
• Rally Car– Slide round dirt tracks with this ultra light and ultra powerful vehicle
• Roadster - Requires meticulous driving with expert acceleration and breaking
• Pick-Up - Rough and tumble racing with a mechanical monster
• Stadium - Spectacular environments for high-speed races&rally style skidding
• Island - Astounding loops and gigantic jump ramps with paradise as the backdrop
• Desert - Chain bridges and giant potholes across wide plains and stony canyons
• Bay - An urban environment with tracks like‘car skate-parks’
• Rally - Dirt paths, asphalt roads, medieval walls, rivers and winding, hilly tracks
• Coast - Narrow roads with cliffs and jumps in a Mediterranean setting
• Snow - Snow or ice covered roads in a mountainous region
More than a game!
Join the TrackMania community and race millions of opponents worldwide. Share player-created tracks and showcase customised cars. It is only with TrackMania United Forever that all track environments and car types are available to compete with.
Publisher: Ascaron Entertainment / 93Games
Release date: May 23rd
About Ascaron Entertainment
From Day One in 1989 Ascaron Entertainment has become one of the leading European“boutique” developers and Publishers of games for the PC, with many successful titles including Patrician, Port Royale, DarkStar One and SACRED.
Ascaron maintains development studios in Berlin, Gutersloh and Aachen (Germany), as well as an international department in Birmingham (UK). Ascaron currently markets its products in more than 40 countries and over 15 languages.
Ascaron Entertainment (UK) is an independent office and is highly regarded on a domestic and global scale. With a professional reputation, full-service product management, and a wealth of experience in the games industry, the UK operation manages the international releases of Ascaron's entire catalogue, whilst also providing a bespoke publishing, sales, PR and marketing function to selected affiliate label partners. Ascaron Entertainment (UK) continues to be responsible for successfully launching titles into the UK market from developers and publishers worldwide. Titles include the popular UFO, Panzers, Cossacks and Blitzkrieg seriesof games, as well as critically acclaimed hits such as Call of Juarez, TrackMania United, and City Life 2008.
Founded in 1996, 93GAMES is a French publishing and distribution company based near Paris, France. Known for the diversity, quality and originality of its catalogue, 93GAMES now publishes and distributes many of its titles throughout Europe and also world-wide in both boxed retail and digital distribution formats. The last five years have been very successful for 93GAMES in France, with many of its PC licenses becoming top-sellers. 93GAMES has also published several original titles, including the adventure game Runaway, the renowned Cycling Manager and the much-loved TrackMania. The coming months will be exciting and full of surprises with the release of high-quality games such as Blood Bowl, TrackMania DS, Runaway: A Twist of Fate, Sherlock Holmes and sport games dedicated to major events such as the America’s Cup or the Tour de France.
For further press information please contact:
Stephen Denton / Matt King
T: +44 (0)1225 731388