For the first time ever Scorpion, Sub-Zero and the Mortal Kombat warriors battle with Batman, Superman and other popular DC Universe super heroes... and now you can get closer to the action than ever before at this October’s MCM Expo.
Midway’s stand will host playable pods of Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe for consumers to experience the game for the first time in the UK, as well as offer tons of giveaways and goodies up for grubs, weekend long competitions and a VIP area for the MK community to meet, connect and play against the staff of Midway.
The MCM expo also plays host to a number of DC artists, including John McCrea (Superman, Hitman), Ethan Van Sciver (Green Lantern, The Flash), Andie Tong (Batman), Lee Townsend and Kev Walker (Legion of Superheroes).
Interview opportunities are open with the artists, and would make a fantastic extra to any features planned on Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe.
For press enquiries, press pass requests or photo opportunities please contact
Tom Smith on 07905 515 966 or email@example.com
More information on comic book artists attending can be found here:
More information on the video games being exhibited can be found here:
About the London MCM Expo:
Incorporating video games, movies, anime, manga and comic books the London MCM Expo is the UK’s largest entertainment based event and offers a wealth of great industry opportunities and consumer interaction.
Now part of the London Games Festival and with some of the biggest publishing names in the industry exhibiting, including UBISOFT, KOEI, CAPCOM, EA, ACTIVISION, MIDWAY and more, it’s clear to see why the MCM Expo is the place to been for Q4 releases
Full details of panels, guests, exhibitors and celebrities can be found on the website www.londonexpo.com– check back regularly for the latest exciting announcements.
Notes to Editors:
• 30,000 people are expected to attend the Expo, making it the biggest yet.
• Takes place on 25-26 October 2008.
• Confirmed special guests include Ben Barnes and Warwick Davis from The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian; Heroes cast Greg Grunberg (Mark Parkman, the telepathic cop), Brea Grant (Daphne Millbrook, Hiro’s new super fast rival), Ken Lally (The German) and David H. Lawrence (Eric Doyle); cast and crew of Primeval, actors Brad Swaile (X-Men: Evolution, Death Note) and Michael Hogan (Battlestar Galactica) and many more.
• Games playable at the event include: FarCry 2, Prince of Persia and Naruto: The Broken Bond from Ubisoft; Dead Space from EA; Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe from Midway; Street Fighter IV from Capcom and Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 and Warriors Orochi 2 from KOEI.
• Ticket information can be found here: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_information/tickets.html
• Travel information is available here: http://www.londonexpo.com/travel_hotels/travel.html
• London MCM Expo is part of the MCM Expo Group hosting shows at Excel London, the International Centre Telford and the NEC Birmingham.
• For all exhibitor, marketing, brand or sponsorship enquiries please contact Byran Coney: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01327 878 550.
• For press pass requests and enquires please contact Tom Smith: email@example.com or call 07905 515 966.