N3V Games has announced 3 of the companies developments for release in 2010, 1 of which is due out this month (April)!
Fractured Soul is a classic action platform game with a unique twist that turns the genre on its head: you play across both screens of the DS at once!
Follow interplanetary rogue Jake Desaul as he battles through 5 distinct worlds.
Each world possesses unique characteristics on one screen: different gravity, friction, or environmental effects, adding challenging new aspects to the screen-switching gameplay!
In addition to the platforming levels, Fractured Soul also contains fast-paced flight levels that also feature this exciting dual screen mechanic!
Gorgeous sci-fi graphics that push the DS to its limits, and eerie atmospheric audio immerse the player in Jake's personal story as he struggles against his own mortality!
• Classic platform game with unique spin: play across both screens of the DS at once!
• Clever level design will keep your mind working as fast as your trigger finger!
• 5 distinct worlds, each with a new and unique gameplay mechanic!
• 2 flight levels, adding a new angle to the screen switching!
• Gorgeous graphics that push the DS to its limits!
• Eerie, atmospheric music!
• A gameplay experience that is at once very familiar but also totally unique!
• Deep, engaging storyline that will keep you guessing until the final twist!
Turbo Trainz is a fast paced train race which gets your heart thumping and your arms pumping!
“Become the train” with the Wii’s unique control system! Cleverly crafted to advance your experience, the unique control system has you chugging like a train! Move your arms in a churning motion (back and forth) to turn up the heat and watch your train zoom past your opponents at“turbo” speed!
Take up the challenge and race against the best drivers from around the world to compete for the Turbo Cup! Your opponents are cunning and will stop at nothing to win. Watch they don’t fire a missile up your caboose, make you lose control with an oil spill or bully you off the rails with many other special tactics. You can fight back with many of your own abilities to even up the race!
If your opponents don’t get you then the environments will test your limits! With broken tracks, earthquakes, crazy mazes and pesky animals, just to name a few, you’re in for a rough time!
For fun with family and friends you can challenge each other in 4 player multi-play on the 1 Wii console to see who RULES THE RAILS!
• Chug like a train using the Wii’s unique control system!
• Compete in 12 tracks split across 3 Cups you must unlock.
• Each track is set in 1 of 4 challenging environments!
• 70+ unique obstacles throughout all tracks to interact with or try and avoid.
• 10 unique abilities and special weapons to pickup throughout the race.
• 8 crazy trains to choose from with their own attributes.
• The first train racing experience on the Wii!
Trainz Simulator 2010 : Engineers Edition
Build and operate the railroad of your dreams.
Trainz Simulator 2010: Engineers Edition of (TS2010) includes everything you need to build and operate your own dream railroad. You can build a fun layout in minutes, faithfully recreate a steam railroad from days gone by or develop a fully fledged 100+ mile prototypical route; the choice is yours.
Drive... Steam, Diesel or Electric trains (and even trams, boats and cars)
Operate... a complete working rail line with interactive industries
Build... and customize your own living railroad
Share... your creations and your passion with other rail fans
New to Trainz Simulator 2010 is the inclusion of SpeedTree®. High Quality and detailed trees breathe new life into your routes and bring your worlds to life. Check out the tech video on the left for information on SpeedTree.
New and Upgraded Routes
Included in the TS2010:EE Release will be several new routes for you to explore as well as improvements to routes you're all used to. These include:
• ECML Doncaster Peterborough
• Milwaukee Road Avery Drexel
• ECML Doncaster Cleethorpes Hull
• CN Holly Subdivision
• Conrail Lincoln Secondary
• CSX Saginaw Subdivision
• Detroit Connecting Railroad
• Harbor Master
• Port Ogden and Northern
Not sure where to start with TS2010? Then check out the new tutorials included for you to drive and learn. Tutorials will be included covering the following lessons:
• DCC Control
• CAB Control of Diesel, Electric and Steam Trains
• Passenger Stations
• And More...
Customizable Menu System
The Trainz interface has had a thorough overhaul, bringing a more friendly and intuitive interface to your screens. Along with the usability improvements, content creators can also create their own menu items for their routes and sessions.
New routes are available for you to drive with upgraded content specific to TS2010 and including SpeedTree® throughout. Developed specifically to run in 'Native' mode, experience the best Trainz® ever.
Seasonal Asset Support
Support has been included to allow the creation of Seasonal Assets. Switch between different seasons and observe as the compatible objects change appearance.
Backward Compatible with TS2009 Content
TS2010:EE will work out of the box with all content created for TS2009:WBE
Layer Support in Surveyor
Introducing a Layer tool similar to that found in many common graphics applications, you now have the ability to perform tasks that were impossible in previous versions of Trainz®:
• Assign Objects to Layers
• Hide and Lock Layers
• Move Layers between Sessions and Routes enabling you to add any object to a session - not just trains. Want to include some new building types in a session? Or maybe a new section of track? Use the layer tool to achieve this.
All Modules Included
Use all three of the Trainz® game modules - Driver, Surveyor and Railyard.
• Speed improvements across the board to get you moving faster than ever.
• A large variety of upgraded content utilizing the graphic enhancements in the Trainz® graphics engine.
ABOUT N3V GAMES
Established in 2006 - head office in Gold Coast, Australia, N3V Games has built up a large partnership world wide as an independent games publisher. These partnerships consist of companies such as: 1C Company, Akella, CDV, DTP, EA, Endgame, Focus, Frozenbyte, GFI, Half Brick, Hot Head, Idea, JoWooD, Koch, Kylotonn, Lexis Numerique, Lighthouse, Merscom, Monte Cristo, Nintendo, Nobilis, Noviy Disk, Paradox, Playlogic, PQube, Real, Sony, Stardock, Techland, Timetrip and The Games Company just to name a few.
N3V are interested in evaluating console or PC product for publication and distribution rights either World Wide rights and/or for Australia and New Zealand.
ABOUT N3V ONLINE SHOP
N3V is focused on providing gamers and entertainment lovers the most cost effective and greatest range of products to purchase online. Browse the shop to see that we have crammed it full of fantastic PC and console games as well as the latest and greatest DVD and Blu Ray movies! With a lightning fast distribution system in place and the highest quality control you will have no problems getting your orders on time and in the best conditions!