Nadirim Press Release – 20 th of January
Shortly after the official launch of Nadirim, the first title of Twisted Tribe’s multiplayer browser game, the developers have announced the arrival of the localized versions and new features.
The Arabian Nights inspired fantasy MMO is now available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Hungarian. The localization for these languages comes as the first step of a long-term plan to deliver Nadirim to a wide international player community.
Besides the new languages the developers have also added interesting new features to keep players entangled in the mystical ways of the desert. Some of these are:
· Treasure hunting quests, that lead to special secret places
· Bosses appear in uniquely decorated spawn areas
· New outfits to add special appearance to characters
· Brand new game feature, the Fame system
· Character profiles now visible on the site
· Combat obstacles to make the combats more challenging
· Collectors’ Camp – Collectors have arrived in the major cities
· Optimized tutorial
· New signposts at the main roads
· Ten new music tracks
· Several new quests
· Speech bubbles for chatting
Nadirim is an Arabian-themed, multiplayer game which pioneers the way to a new generation of browser based games by offering a captivating story line, real and mythological enemies, original graphics and music, and a wide array of interaction between the player and environment and other players, all the while fighting against the legions of darkness.
About Twisted Tribe
Twisted Tribe is an emerging game developer and publishing company with a specific focus on online browser games. They are a young, creative team that strives to deliver superior gaming experience within a web browser