There’s no rest for the team at Project Soul. Even though development ended on SOULCALIBUR V a few weeks ago, there’s been plenty of work for to do preparing a wealth of downloadable content (DLC) to keep fans fighting.
Three packs of DLC are scheduled for February 2012, each priced at €1.99 or 160 MS points in Europe and loaded with exclusive new customization items and music that players can then unlock in-game.
Pack contents are as follows:
Pack 1: Launch Day February 3rd
· Nine exotic customization items including bikinis, wings and face paints
· Original music from Soul Blade and SOULCALIBUR (tracks also available individually for €0.99 or 80MS points)
Pack 2: Valentine’s Day February 14th
· Nine fearsome customization items including breast plate, kimono and animal heads
· Original music from SOULCALIBUR II and III (tracks also available individually for €0.99 or 80MS points)
Pack 3: February 28th
· Nine exclusive customization items including mask, face paint, camouflage and skull
· Original music from SOULCALIBUR IV and SOULCALIBUR: Broken Destiny (tracks also available individually for €0.99 or 80MS points)
Developed by the Project Soul team at NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. in Japan, SOULCALIBUR V picks up 17 years after the events of SOULCALIBUR IV with new heroes and returning warriors clashing in an epic showdown between good and evil. With improved character creation and new gameplay features including the Critical Edge and Quick Move systems plus the dangerous presence of master assassin Ezio Auditore de Firenze, SOULCALIBUR V is shaping up to be the essential fighting game of 2012.