Ridgewood, NJ, December 12, 2011 - Deep space never looked so amazing, as Kalypso Media today released a new "Battle Screenshot Pack" for their upcoming 4X space simulation - Legends of Pegasus. The new battle screens showcase some of the stunning ship designs and lighting features of the game's graphics engine, and are available at the link below. Grab the new images to immerse yourself in some of the massive space battles that will take place in the space simulation that will challenge players to eXplore, eXpand, eXploit and eXterminate. Legends of Pegasus will arrive in North American retail in Q2 2012 for Windows PC.
Features of Legends of Pegasus include:
- A complete 4X science fiction gaming experience- eXlore, eXpand, eXploit and eXterminate your way to galactic conquest
- Tactical space combat – featuring a unique mix of turn-based and real-time strategy gameplay
- A realistic, immersive universe– three races and 12 playable factions exist in a living-breathing universe populated by a huge variety of non-player civilizations
- Play alone or dominate with friends – an extensive single-player campaign coupled with a strong multiplayer component ensure an engaging experience
- Massive customization options– design, build and deploy ships created from research into hundreds of technologies based on a customizable tech tree
- Make it yours– modding options will be available, allowing players to customize missions, maps and more
About The Kalypso Media Group
Founded in 2006 in Germany by industry veterans Simon Hellwig and Stefan Marcinek, Kalypso Media is a global, independent developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment software with 120 employees world-wide
Along with Headquarters in Worms, Germany, the company has offices in the United Kingdom and the United States. Kalypso Media also enjoys very strong global digital distribution through its Kalypso Media Digital Ltd. Subsidiary, and owns three development studios – Realmforge Studios GmbH, Gaming Minds Studios GmbH and Noumena Studios GmbH – and works with multiple leading independent developers.
Kalypso Media‘s recent titles include the critically acclaimed Tropico 4, Air Conflicts: Secret Wars and Boulder Dash XL for Xbox 360, and Dungeons – The Dark Lord for Windows PC. Upcoming multi-platform titles include The Dark Eye – Demonicon and Port Royale 3, along with Legends of Pegasus and Jagged Alliance: Back in Action for PC. Further information about Kalypso Media is available at http://www.kalypsomedia.com.
# # #