Blainville, Canada - January 13th, 2010 -- Machine 22, an independent game developer, today announced the release of Blimp Wars ( http://www.www.blimpwarsonline.com). Blimp Wars is a browser based multiplayer game where players are fighting in the sky at the controls of steampunk blimps.
- Steampunk themed multiplayer action
- 3 multiplayer modes for up to 6 players in each game
- Solo challenges teaching the basics of the game
- Over 60 parts and boosters offering hundreds of possibilities to players while customizing their blimps
- Achievements system
- Family friendly and colorful 2D graphics
Free and requiring no download or plug-in, Blimp Wars offers quick and instant actions to players with little time on their hands but still looking for the excitement only multiplayer games can provide. For more information or to play the game, please visit http://www.blimpwarsonline.com.
About Machine 22
Machine 22 is an independent game developer focused on providing a rich multiplayer experience on the web. Blimp Wars is the second title released by Machine 22 which released the browser based MMORPG Golemizer ( www.golemizer.com) in September 2008.
Dave Toulouse, Machine 22
Play Blimp Wars online: