This Release's Tags
Action RPG, MMO, MMOG, MMORPG, Mobile gaming, Online Games, Online Multiplayer, Online RPG, PC, PC gaming, RPG, action, iPad, iPad Games, online gaming
HONG KONG - September 29, 2011
Conquer Online, first in the PC MMO space to launch a successful free-to-play MMO in 2003, is now making itself available to even more players. The game is coming soon to iPad, and will be completely free to download with no monthly subscription fee. Now, Conquer Online will have something to enjoy for every type of MMO fan.
• Battle-hardened warriors will enjoy the diversity of a diverse selection of six different playable classes and massive skill trees.
• Take on an apprentice or find a mentor to learn the ropes and gain more experience on the battlefield.
• Kick back with friends by building and furnishing your own in-game House for social gatherings.
• Love, marriage and divorce are an integral part of the social nature of Conquer Online!
• Mount up, join a respectable Guild and challenge other players in a PvP environment.
Learn more about all the features of Conquer Online for iPad at http://ipadco.91.com or follow:
About Conquer Online
Originally launched in 2003, Conquer Online has received high accolades for being a leader in the MMO space by being the first MMO to adopt a free-to-play model. Conquer Online is one of the most successful products as NetDragon expands overseas. With multiple versions in different languages rolled out, the game has been very popular in the player community in more than 100 countries and regions, worldwide. And now this popular PC MMO is marching into the iOS world and about to create a whole new free-to-play pattern in mobile gaming space!
NetDragon Websoft Inc. is a leading innovator and creative force in China's online gaming and mobile internet industries. Established in 1999, the company is a vertically integrated developer & operator of MMORPGs and a cutting-edge R&D powerhouse. The company has been working tightly with global game giants like Electronic Arts, Ubisoft & Hasbro, etc. It is also China's pioneer in overseas expansion, directly operating titles in overseas markets since 2003 in English, Spanish, Arabic and other languages. In the mobile internet industry, NetDragon provides China's leading marketplace for smartphone users, offering applications and content for the most popular mobile operating systems, including Apple iOS, Android, Symbian and Windows Mobile.
Stephanie Palermo, TriplePoint, for NetDragon