17 February 2012 - For gamers looking for their next football gaming fix, 60 Seconds Football has arrived! It’s a totally new game where you need to use timing and skill to score goals from headers and volleys, with only the best getting to see their name in lights on the global high scores table.
The aim of the game is to see how many goals you can score in 60 seconds. You can only score goals using headers and volleys, meaning you need to control the moving ball then slam it into the back of the net! Sounds easy, but each League in the Classic mode - Amateur, Professional, World Class and Legendary - makes scoring tougher, challenging you to score more goals and beat more players and better keepers in 60 seconds as you move up the rankings.
60 Seconds Football lets you play the Amateur League for free – with multiple levels of increasing difficulty where you need to beat the keeper and score enough goals in 60 seconds or less to progress. Plus you can polish your skills in the Practice mode. The Professional, World Class and Legendary Leagues as well as the Target and Goal modes are available in the full version of the game via in-app purchase.
In addition, you will be helping young adults across the UK to make a positive change in their lives, as a proportion of every full download of 60 Seconds Football will be donated to Street League – the football charity whose ambassador is Robin van Persie.
Street League is a charity that changes lives through football. They use structured street football and education programmes to help disadvantaged young people aged 16-25 who are out of work, to find jobs or get back into education or training. In 2010, Street League worked with over 2,000 young people across the UK with approx. 500 going on to attend a Street League Academy. 3 out of 4 Academy Graduates get a job or return to education - all through the power of football.
· Score as many goals as you can in 60 Seconds to progress - increasing difficulty levels test even the fastest fingertip footballers
· Awesome 3D graphics
· Super-precise fingertip swipe and flick controls
· Three great game modes - Classic, Target and Goal
· Free version of the game comes with the Amateur League already unlocked and playable
· Unlock the full game - including Professional, World Class and Legendary Leagues as well as the Target and Goal Modes - for just 69p
· Customise everything about your player from hair down to boots, to replicate your favourite player and team in the unlockable ‘kit room’ for just an additional 69p
· Challenge your friends via Facebook, Twitter and Game Centre to see if you can top the global leaderboards with your skills!
· A proportion of every full download of 60 Seconds Football will be donated to Street League - the football charity
60 Seconds Football is a brand new game designed and conceptualized by Quirky Enterprises and built in association with The Chelsea Apps Factory. It is available from today for iPhone and iPad. The game is free to download and play in the Amateur League, with the other modes and leagues in the game costing 69p to unlock.
Key app information
· Available NOW
· Published by Quirky Enterprises - www.quirky-enterprises.com
· Available for iPhone and iPad
· Free to download and play, with additional game modes and leagues for 69p via in-app purchase
· 60 Seconds Football on the Apple App Store - http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/60-seconds-football/id490973963?mt=8
· 60 Seconds Football trailer and screenshots http://60secondsfootball.appromoter.com/
- ends -
For more information, please contact:
Hannah Emmerson - email@example.com
+44 20 7033 2660
Note to editors: information about the app and assets including screenshots and video can be downloaded from http://60secondsfootball.appromoter.com/. Download codes for the full version of the game are also available on request.