Sharon, MA, November 12th, 2008– Tri Synergy, Inc. ( www.trisynergy.com) and Game Factory Interactive ( www.gfi.su) are pleased to release a new gameplay video detailing some of the basic combat actions found in Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge. With the release of this highly anticipated title fast approaching, gamers can expect even more screenshots and trailers on the way!
The video is available both on Youtube and in a higher quality format from Tri Synergy’s website.
Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge is a turn-based strategy that puts you command of a squad of specialists for hire in the genre’s biggest game-world yet: the African country Diamond Coast. Found in one of the world’s darkest corners, Diamond Coast is a playground for the cruel and corrupt, each with their own agenda. Choose your friends wisely and buy an army of ruthless mercenaries to unleash mayhem on the African countryside. Choose“jobs” from different factions and complete them for cash to upgrade weapons and hire more elite soldiers of fortune.
Tons of firepower will let your team destroy anything standing, but smooth talk and a wad of bills can also go a long way towards ensuring success. With multiple story lines and endings, you’re in total control of your own fate.
• Ally with up to four different factions for unique bonuses
• Crush your enemies with over 150 upgradeable weapons
• Hire over 30 mercenaries with various specialties and skills
• Destroy everything in your path with a fully interactive world and realistic physics
• Gain territory with brains, brawn or cold hard cash
• Determine your own fate with multiple storylines and endings
• Train your mercenaries to becomes experts at their craft or create all-around soldiers effective at every facet of combat.
• Attach special equipment to weapons like laser sights, scopes, grenade launches, and more to maximize their lethality.
• Smooth talk your enemies into working for you with the right combination of intimidation, wisdom, and money.
• Survey terrain and buildings in a fully 3D tactical mode. Zoom up close and personal to your mercenaries or back from the action to get a larger picture of the battle.
• Complete side missions to gain extra cash or loyalty.
• Upgrade captured territories with extra defense or squeeze more cash from them with new facilities and upgrades.
Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge will hit stores in time for the holiday season at Game Stop, Circuit City, Best Buy, and other fine PC game retailers. Get more information on Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge from Tri Synergy’s product page.
ESRB Rating: TEEN with MILD BLOOD, MILD LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE.
About Tri Synergy
Founded in 1996 in Dallas, Texas, Tri Synergy is a computer and video game publishing company offering software developers an indispensable alternative to traditional affiliate label and licensing programs.
Tri Synergy actively encourages the creative process by relieving the developer of the time constraints inherent in managing the business factions of publishing a successful software title. Tri Synergy coordinates every key step for the developer including sales services, distribution, vendor relations, marketing, public relations, manufacturing, packaging, inventory management, fulfillment and more.
For more information, visit http://www.trisynergy.com.