Take control of your truck and prove your driving skills in Trucker: Parking Simulator for iOS.
Start your new career as a Truck driver today for FREE! Jump into the cab and start your engine for the ultimate driving challenge! Your instructor awaits...
· FREE download - tons of content free-to-play
· Huge 72 level career mode, with 2 awesome vehicles!
· Free-drive 'sandbox' mode
· Realistic physics, accurate handling and finely tuned controls for exiting driving!
· Full 3D world to explore
· Universal app. Optimised for anything from iPad 1 and iPod Touch 4th Gen, with full iPhone 5 widescreen support.
· 3 alternate objectives on each map (speed, precision, clean driving), or go for perfection on every level to get maximum points, and compete on the world leader boards or against your GameCentre friends for top scores!
· Leader boards for each vehicle! Compete to be the best!
· 56 Achievements! Get 660 GameCenter points!
· Customisable controls (wheel, buttons or tilt)
· Adjustable cameras give the perfect view, including first-person with rear view mirrors!
· Unlock extras within the game to extend your Trucker experience!
Gameplay trailer video: http://youtu.be/a7BYQ9KKyW8
Game website: www.hybridtouchgames.com/games/trucker
About Hybrid Touch Games
Formed in 2012, Hybrid Touch Games is a UK based game development studio, working with local and international partners to create games for mobile and desktop computers.
Currently we are developing games in a number of 'genres' (strategy, racing, action, arcade, quiz and card & board games), but we like to add our own elements and not be too influenced by current trends. Led by a core team of passionate gamers, we want to make games that WE find fun to play. You won't find any 'timers' or 'pay walls' in our games! We aim to avoid genre clichés by trying new things... that's where the HYBRID from our name comes in; our goal is to fuse genres together to make new and interesting gameplay.
The focus of our work is currently for mobile touch screen devices (Apple, Android, Windows phone)... that's where the TOUCH part of our name comes from. The trend is that desktop computers will also be using touch screen as standard within the next few years so our expertise in building games that are elegantly controlled by touch will help us have a head start in the next PC revolution.