Our unique game Equilibrium that contains several world firsts for mobile gaming!
Because of this, Equilibrium has recently been featured in The Guardian 20 best apps and has won an award with mobile FWA awards which is to be featured on the 21st June 2013.
Promo codes available for play test reviews upon request.
What’s the gist of Equilibrium?
·Part physics-based puzzler, part ARG (Alternate Reality Game), 'Equilibrium' poses players a truly apocalyptic choice – unite to save the world or work together to destroy it.
· Inspired by genuine scienti?c research currently taking place, the game plays host to a global battle for the future of our galaxy. Each player has a choice to make – join a team hell-bent on creating and releasing enough antimatter to eventually destroy the world, or unite with those desperately creating matter to preserve our existence.
· Each team is lead by mysterious ?gureheads - ' the Destroyer' commands the destructive forces of Antimatter, and ' the Saviour' acts as leader of the resistance for team Matter. Their in?uence is dynamically woven into the fabric of the game itself; from sound design through to direct A.I feedback as you play.
Why is it interesting?
·Experimental PR campaign integrating the game’s characters in the real world.
·Visual execution is stunning with hauntingly detailed sound design. Depending on the team you join, the game’s visuals, sound and content all change to reflect your choice.
· Players are globally-connected in a real time battle for the galaxy
· In a mobile gaming ?rst, Equilibrium’s live narrative unfolds on Twitter and is in?uenced by players activity
· For those wanting to delve a little deeper, a rich backstory to the game can be discovered across audio blogs, Instagram and more; all accessed from within the game itself
What else do I need?
Campaign Website: http://www.chooseourdestiny.com
Direct link to the trailer: http://youtu.be/02Yhqh8tVKI
- Price: 1.99 USD / 1.49 GBP - Currently on promotion for new recruits 0.99 USD / 0.69 GBP
- Release date: May 2013
- Category: Games
- Requirements: iPhone 4 onwards
- Developer: Clubhouse Studios
- Studio Website: http://weareclubhouse.com