Battlefront Press Info
19 March 2012 --- A new completely free demo of COMBAT MISSION: BATTLE FOR NORMANDY is available for both the Windows XP/Vista/7 PC and Mac OS X Snowleopard/Lion platforms.
This free demo version 1.10 contains limited functionality and content - including demo materials from the first module, "Commonwealth Forces" - to showcase the full version of the game, which can be purchased at www.battlefront.com.
DEMO VERSION LIMITATIONS:
- only four scenarios, especially made for this demo version, are playable, including one scenario from the "Commonwealth Forces" module. (Note: This Demo includes a training battle "Training Mission - The Road to Berlin", playable from the American side. We recommend playing this battle before the other two.)
- QuickBattles are disabled (but the QB setup screen is visible)
- multiplayer modes (PBEM/TCP) are fully enabled
- the Scenario Editor is enabled and fully functional, but it will not allow you to purchase units, load, or save any maps
- contains nag screens during launch end exit of the demo.