FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sacramento, Ca. - With over 3,000 titles covered, video game players can sign-up to offer Coaching services for virtually every Wii, Playstation 3, and Xbox title out there. (PC titles soon to follow.)
• New Service Pay's Up to $60 p/hour to Experienced Video Game Players willing to Share Video Game Know-How with Newer Players.
• All marketing needs, billing, scheduling and business know-how provided by GamerCoach
• Men 35+ and Families - Main Customer Base for Hiring Coaches.
Many Coaches simply use this service to make a little extra income from time to time. However, for those in their teens and 20's facing the depressing idea of working in retail or fast food for $8 - $10 an hour while going to school or figuring out their next life moves, GamerCoach may represent an opportunity to own a home based business doing what they love to do.
"Home Entertainment Help Desk" - Today's powerful, Internet connected, gaming consoles are moving from the teenager bedroom to the living room. GamerCoach provides access to those who know how to use these powerful machines for gaming, downloading, web surfing and home networking.
GamerCoach Provides The Business Back-End for The Young&Digitally Gifted!
• Marketing and Promotions. for you (search engines, trade magazines, retail promotions, etc.)
• Billing and Payment. We collect from the players who hire our Coaches.)
• Web Tools. We provide you with a complete Coach Profile page (similar to MySpace) where you can communicate information about you as a coach to help persuade users to hire you at your own URL.
• Scheduling. We provide a complete, web based scheduling tool that makes accepting a training gig as easy as responding to an email alert
• E Business Cards and E-Flyers. Promoting yourself as a professional gamer is cool and effective. We have developed an entire suite of promotional tools for you to use with the clients you work with as well as new clients you'd like to.
Our Fees: There are no costs to launch a GamerCoach Coach account. We charge a 15% commission on any coaching sessions we book.
Contact: Nina Bonfield, (916) 206-5462, TellUs@GamerCoach.com