Release date: May 09
Meet the 1st Music teacher on your NDS in this trailer!
- How through 21 lessons you’ll be able to play and read music while having fun.
- The different modes: terminology, chords…
- The mini games to work out your musical ear, rhythm…
- All the songs you’ll be able to perform after playing this game.
>> Learning how to play music is now possible on your Nintendo DS!
Link to watch the trailer : www.music-thegame.com
Link to download the trailer : www.music-thegame.com
Music remains a major frustration for most of us. Only the bravest and those who could stand those boring and tough music lessons are now able to play music and live that unique experience. For the rest, you can still try to touch that feeling by playing a rhythm based video game and shaking a plastic guitar… but it will never be (sound) the same.
BUT now with“MUSIC”, a new edutainment game for the Nintendo DS coming out in April 09, you could learn and play music in a FUN and EASY WAY!
“MUSIC” brings a serious music learning method on DS developed by Shiro Tsuji a famous Japanese music teacher.
Learning music at all ages is now possible on DS!!!
• Smoothly learn the basics of the music theory with 21 lessons.
• Monitor your progresses and learning curve with 18 quick tests.
• Work out your musicality and skills across a series of fun mini games designed to practice your sense of rhythm, your memory, your musical ear…
• Practice what you’ve learnt on virtual instruments (the piano, the drum…).
• Plan your learning and practicing through your coach calendar.
More to come on www.music-thegame.com
Genre: Edutainment/ music
Platform: Nintendo DS
Pegi : 3+
NOBILIS PUBLISHING contacts
Tel: + 33 4 37 49 79 79 - Fax: + 33 4 37 49 79 70
46-48, chemin de la Bruyère– Bâtiment A– 69570 Dardilly, France
Sébastien Chirpaz, Marketing Director– firstname.lastname@example.org
Christine Pestel, Brand manager– email@example.com
Christelle Chandavoine, International Sales Manager– firstname.lastname@example.org
Nobilis, a Lyon based producer, publisher, and distributor of video games (PC, Xbox360TM, PlayStation®2, PlayStation®3, PSPTM, Nintendo Wii™, Nintendo DS™, and Interactive DVDs) and video game accessories, was founded in 2001.
Nobilis Publishing has developed successful games such as:“My Baby Boy®” and“My baby Girl®” (Nintendo DS™),” Mountain Bike Adrenaline featuring Salomon”(PlayStation®2),“The Secrets of Da Vinci™”(PC),“Cleopatra™” (PC), and the famous franchises:“Hotel Giant” and“Moto Racer” with over 8 million units sold to date.
Nobilis has several distribution subsidiaries in France (Lyon), Spain (Madrid), Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg (Bruxelles), and an office in Italy (Rome). Nobilis Publishing games are already sold in over 40 different countries with the most prominent partners.
Nobilis is also a producer/distributor of accessories thanks to its own brand: Subsonic, a symbol of quality and innovation. These accessories are available for the following platforms: Xbox 360™, PSP™, PlayStation®2, PlayStation®3, Nintendo DS™, and Nintendo Wii™.