The most loved doggy app‘The Dog’ simulator from Connect2Media is soon to be unleashed on the iPhone. Based on number 1 selling puppy photography brand, this interactive application brings you five adorable puppy breeds that require lots of love and attention from their new owner.
What’s more the initial puppy experience will be FREE! Yes FREE and if you fall completely head over heels in love with your new puppy, then you have the option to purchase the whole set of Dog breeds for a promotional price. Watch the teaser trailer on You Tube now and visit The Dog iPhone group on Facebook where you can download cute wallpapers for your iPhone here .
Starting with the lovable Beagle Puppy Interact directly with him to simulate affection, grooming and playtime. Teach your puppy new skills and tricks through touch screen gestures in this realistic and intelligent dog simulator. You'll have lots of fun teaching your dog the basics, playing with a tennis ball and exploring your home together. Purchase the full version to complete the Beagle experience with the opportunity to buy more adorable dog breeds including German Shepherd, Yorkshire Terrier, Labrador and Boxer puppies.
A statistics tool allows you to follow their progression and you can even share your achievements with friends across Facebook and Twitter.
• Collect each breed with its own unique personality.
• Touch screen interactivity with your dog.
• Customise your dog giving it its own name and look.
• Five interactive environments to explore.
• Visit a variety of shops to keep your dog fed and well equipped.
• Share with your friends and send them gifts from the items in your shop.
• Walk, groom, train and entertain your puppy
• Show off your dogs skills in a range of agility competitions and the chance to earn in game currency to spend on your dog.
• Share your puppy progression with friends on Facebook and Twitter
• Follow your progression using the statistics tool and personalise your play time with your favourite music tracks
Stephen Hey, Marketing Manager, Connect2Media said“The Dog images are hugely recognised and well loved around the world. We wanted to create a level of interaction with its fans that brings them closer to the dogs than ever before. We are confident‘The Dog’ on iPhone will not only offer that level of interaction missing from other Dog simulators, but also give the owner the opportunity to collect all the breeds on offer”.
The Dog will be available on the APP store early in the New Year