Los Angeles, CA - March 6, 2008 - Nyko Technologies ® , the premier peripherals manufacturer, announced today that it has shipped its highly anticipated Zero Wireless Controller for PLAYSTATION ® 3. The Zero Wireless Controller provides a combination of style and performance with new rumble capabilities.
The Zero Wireless Controller is the ultimate solution for PS3 gaming, making it the top choice in high-end wireless controllers. Continuing the popularity of Nyko's Zero controller line, the new Zero for PS3 features include:
- Dual vibration motors for full rumble feedback in supported games*
- Up to 25 hours of continuous play with removable, rechargeable, NiMH battery, complete with USB charge cable and optional battery compartment
- Reliable 2.4 GHz wireless technology for reliable and responsive range of up to 30 feet
- Equipped with a precise accelerometer that detects six different directions of motion
- Standard backlit LED buttons, precision analog sticks, durable buttons, and curved triggers
- Unique metal polymer hybrid design with heat-dissipating aluminum panels, available in three distinct colors to match the tastes of every gamer: Black, Silver and White
"The new generation of consoles provided us with a building ground to develop a high-quality controller that exceeds gamers' expectations of what a 3rd party controller should offer," said Chris Arbogast, Marketing Director for Nyko. "We are confident that the Zero Wireless Controller for PS3 will prove its value by combining a solid, reliable design and unique features with the latest rumble and motion-sensing technology."
The Zero Wireless Controller for PS3 is now available at retailers nationwide for the suggested retail price of $59.99. Visit www.nyko.com for more information.
*Please check game manual for rumble support options.
About Nyko Technologies, Inc.
Nyko Technologies ® develops, manufactures and markets innovative peripherals to enhance the digital lifestyle. The company's mission is to deliver products that solve problems and improve user experience for work and play. Nyko specializes in interactive entertainment, computing, consumer electronics, and portable audio, as well as online and wireless technologies. The company has distribution through major U.S. and Canadian retailers, along with distributors worldwide. Founded in 1995, Nyko is headquartered in Los Angeles, Calif. Please go to www.nyko.com or call 1-888-444-6956 for more information.
Public Relations Contact:
Director of Marketing