FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Munich, Germany - January 5, 2013 - Indie game developer Flaucher's Finest releases it's second content update for the Oktoberfest inspired Labyrinth game "O'zapft is! (It's tapped!)".
"O'zapft is! (It's tapped!)"
The classic labyrinth game ... Bavarian style.
Roll a ball through a very large beer tent and accomplish all the missions. Lovely 3D graphics and physically correct behavior guarantee fun on and off the "Wiesn". The game levels tell a story about one typical day at the Oktoberfest. Enjoy the unique atmosphere in a tent while others are still queuing ...
- 15 action packed missions
- Original Bavarian graphics and sounds
- Optimized 3D graphics for HD Retina displays
- Easy and intuitive controls
- Presented in English, German, Russian and Italian
- No ads
- No extra costs
What's New in Version 1.2 - 2013 Edition:
- improved graphical performance
- enhanced audio effects
- new Countdown for the Oktoberfest 2013
- removed annoying Facebook and Twitter buttons
- added GameCenter Achievement for 2013
- bugfix Level 11
Pricing and Availability:
"O'zapft is!" is available for $0.99 in the Apple AppStore's "Games" category.
- iPhone5/4S/4/3GS, iPad/iPad2/iPad3, iPod 3rd, 4th and 5th Generation
- iOS 3.1.3 or later
About Flauchers Finest:
Flauchers Finest is an independent game developer based in Munich, Germany which was founded in 2012 by Frank Groh. Flauchers Finest specializes in challenging and humorous games for mobile platforms. "O'zapft is! (It's tapped!)" is their commercial debut title. The Space Age inspired game "Moon Race" is their second commercial title.
For promo codes and more information please contact:
Frank Groh, Founder